Note to New Members Γ—

Oxess CX Softboot Carver

WinterGold

Hi all!

I hope you are having a great season so far! πŸ€ŸπŸΌπŸ€™πŸΌ
Oxess just uploaded my teaser for an upcoming softboot carving board called the CX.

I hope you like it! It is pretty short! πŸ˜‚

If you want to know anything about it, just let me know! πŸ™πŸ»
Β 

Β 

By the way, there is a lot going on at the moment. I just finished a short text about the current state of the carved turn in the snowboard industry. I want to share that with you and get your opinions! And a short alpine clip is also coming soon! Stay tuned! πŸ˜πŸ™πŸ»

• Like 9

5 hours ago, WinterGold said:

If you want to know anything about it, just let me know! πŸ™πŸ»

Why of course I do... Don't be silly πŸ˜‹Β 

It's an Oxess... Ha.Β 

Looks like the Kessler xcarve so give us the difference and anything that sets this one apart.. From Gray, ogasaka, bc stream, Kessler, F2, SG, ect.... Even what difference as the current oxess FX and BXΒ 

ThanksΒ 

• Like 1

@scottishsurfer

@daveoΒ and that is exactly what the focus was! It is difficult to make a board for a lot of rider tastes, but I guess we really hit a sweet spot. We wanted a board for high tilt carving. And suitable for bigger feet as well. The 162 comes in 26.2cm and 27.6cm. That should cover some ground. Also depending on your stance angles.

@Shred Gruumerwhere do I start? I have a US9, which is not that big, but to get as low as in the teaser, you need the right width. So cross out all the boards with a waist of less than 26cm. And that is a lot of boards from your list and something I will never understand.Β 
Furthermore, all BX specific boards are designed for low tilting angles (because of the banks), high speeds and a lot of them have a radius which is not suitable for on slope carving.

The CX is designed from the ground up for carving - different flex, harmonious, but effective nose and tail shapes, perfect radius (10.5) for variable turns in different conditions, very smooth camber/decamber transitions.

Sometimes differences seem subtle, but the whole package works in a particular way.

There is also a 158 for smaller, lighter riders or even riders who like to include a lot of tricks in their riding.

Let me know if you need anything else! πŸ€™πŸΌ

• Like 1