Note to New Members ×

What's Everybody's Arsenal Looking Like For This Winter?

barryj

So let's see your lineup for this winter..................

I've trimmed down to just 5 boards for this season........

1 - got my Swoard Dual II as my M-F work board                                                                                          2 - the Thirst SF162 is my hard charging weekend carving machine                                             3- and the K168 with plate is for when my legs get tired or when the pow turns to chop                       4- and of course the Moss PQ160 for the pow days and nights                                                       5- the Coiler EC SS178 I leave on the East coast and I ride it like an all mtn. board

When I'm on the clock I only take the Swoard Dual but when not working I take two boards to the mtn.   The best combo for the groomers is usually the Swoard to warm up on and then switch to the Thirst to rip it up.  If we have been having alot of pow I'l take the Moss and switch to the K168 midday to blast through the afternoon chop. The plate really helps destroy the chop and crud and additionally helps the knees and thighs last all day.

When I go back east I take the Swoard Dual and combo it with my Coiler 

5ac7c2cfdd47f_DualII.jpg.d8817bc165913932eb6eea2c30704b34.jpg

2021.jpg

Edited by barryj
  • Like 2

I have my Nidecker Concept from and Coiler BX from two years ago, plus the Nitro Pantera I bought last year, all for softie carving.  I did get some new to me hard boots to replace the ones that shrunk over the years, so I am hoping to put my Elan 163 and Volkl 168 alpine boards back into service.  For safety's sake, I should probably replace the 12 year old Bomber TD 1's I have with something new.  

• Like 1

Too many and I need to let a few go:

Hard:

-Coiler Cantra 189 with a 11m SC

- Coiler Nirvana "Extreme" 172

- JJA 162 slalom with new school plate

-JJA 186 GS with new school plate, silver top and an exact copy of his personal race board in every respect

Softs:

-Coiler BXFR 166, 27.5cm wide, 12ish SC

-JJA BX board 162, 100% WC spec

-Neversummer ultra wide twin

- Jones Hovercraft, wood top

- Soul pitch Wing 160ish

- Moss Pintail 158, wood top

- Burton Custom X wide 164: rock board

Possible I'm forgetting one or two.

• Like 1