Note to New Members ×

For Sale: 185 Kessler GS (Red Top Sheet) + Apex plate + Bomber Trench Digger 3

CamelbackRaceTeam

🌲❄️🌲❄️🌲❄️🌲❄️🌲❄️🌲❄️🌲❄️🌲❄️🌲❄️🌲❄️🌲❄️🌲❄️🌲❄️🌲❄️

185 Kessler GS (Red top sheet)  + Apex plate + Bomber Trench Digger 3 Bindings

Hey Guys!

I am selling my 185 Kessler (red top sheet) with an Apex plate (UPM Mount) and Bomber TD3 bindings. This setup holds an edge through anything - I mean literally anything. This setup is definitely more on the aggressive side. I had this Kessler custom made for my height and weight. I am 5' 11" and weigh around 170 lbs. Overall, I've taken pretty good care of the board. There are no deep base scratches; however, I would recommend a base grind to get it nice clean again. 

Asking: ~ $1750 

Happy Carving!

FAQ
-----

How long did you ride on this board for?  I rode this setup as my primary GS board for two seasons. 

Why are you getting rid of the board? I used to race in USSA and USASA competitions but no longer compete. I don't get a chance to get out on this board as much as I used to. I would love it to go to a new owner who can enjoy it more than I can. 

Will you sell plate, board, bindings separately? Ideally, I would like to sell the entire setup at once; however, I am willing to negotiate. 

🌲❄️🌲❄️🌲❄️🌲❄️🌲❄️🌲❄️🌲❄️🌲❄️🌲❄️🌲❄️🌲❄️🌲❄️🌲❄️🌲❄️

IMG_2564.jpg

IMG_2565.jpg

IMG_2586.jpg

IMG_2587.jpg

IMG_2588.jpg

IMG_2589.jpg

Edited by CamelbackRaceTeam
  • Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/15/2020 at 4:53 PM, TheDarkKnight said:

Interested in the Apex. I have a Donek versions similar to this one. Does yours use plastic compoents to attach to the board? Please say no! If no, what are you asking for the Apex? Thanks

I guess he is busy. Three buyers for three components. No bad! Sometimes the sum of the parts are greater than the whole. Great opportunity for seller. Still interested in the Apex. Cheers!