Note to New Members ×

Best time to sell

JohnE

Admin, can this thread Please be moved out of sales.    Seems like it would be better suited to Carving Central or Off Topic 

Now is the time we are all looking John.....waiting until Nov. 1st. isn't going to get you any more views from this site.    If it was me, if I had anything for sale I would have already posted it! 

2 hours ago, barryj said:

Admin, can this thread Please be moved out of sales.    Seems like it would be better suited to Carving Central or Off Topic 

I was thinking the "comedy" sub forum is appropriate ?

4 hours ago, west carven said:

howdy corey

isn't ebay an auction?... whats the point?... of rule number 4.?... and if you want to sell on ebay go for it...

just don't post here and fill this classified with an auction... rules?... roll eyes...

I think rule 4 just means to put a price in your ad. If you don't want to put a price, put it on eBay and post a link instead. As many as you like. Within reason. I don't know. I'm confused. :smashfrea

Edited by daveo

Guys, eBay links were always allowed at BOL and it was never a problem.  The issue seems to be self-policing.  We're just carrying on with the precedent here.  If it becomes a problem, we will address it, promise.

JohnE, sorry for the threadjack.  I like selling in October because the air is starting to crisp and people are getting horny to snowboard.  I think the chances are better in October than November that they haven't made quiver decisions yet, but November is still good.