Note to New Members ×

Madd 158 prototype SOLD

Kate

SOLD. Donation completed. Thanks, all!

Hello! I know auctions are not a favorite thing in this forum, but because I have fielded *several* requests for information and pricing on this Madd board since mentioning it in another post about 12 hours ago, I thought it would be best to put it up on eBay and let people here know about it; that seems the fairest way to deal with a lot of interest. This auction will end on Thursday, September 27th.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Madd-158-Alpine-Snowboard-Prototype-RARE-Italy-Titan-Flex-5-mm/273472009398?hash=item3fac33b4b6:g:Us8AAOSwNWhbo7Ws

Again, I'm not a snowboarder myself. The information in the listing is from people with first hand knowledge of the board from their time at East Coast Expression Session. There are more detailed photos in the eBay listing.
Thanks for looking.

IMG_0831.jpg

IMG_0836.jpg

Edited by Kate
  • Thanks 1

I read the Classifieds rules. Rule number 4 is very clear. If Admin wants me to go away, I will go away, but I am within the rules as stated at the time of my posting. 
One of the reasons I put (eBay) in the heading was so people could NOT click it if they were not interested in an eBay listing.

Edited by Kate

Guys, I had this board before I sold it, there are only 2 of these prototypes left. Please read this link about the condition, ride quality and history of this board.

http://forums.alpinesnowboarder.com/topic/43110-madd-158-ti-prototype-for-sale-limited-addition/

If you have any questions on the board please direct them at me. Kate can only tell you how she stumbled on the board and is now trying to sell it.

9 hours ago, Kate said:

I read the Classifieds rules. Rule number 4 is very clear. If Admin wants me to go away, I will go away, but I am within the rules as stated at the time of my posting. 
One of the reasons I put (eBay) in the heading was so people could NOT click it if they were not interested in an eBay listing.

I'm sure a donation would be well appreciated to extinguish everyone's fire.

2 hours ago, LeeW said:

Where's the "other post"? I'd like to read that since Im an avid Madd 158 fan. 

You're personally selling this board? If so, how did you get your hands on that board considering it's a prototype?

Hi. I posted a Classified about a Kessler and a boiler plate (and how I came to have them), and when I responded to a question about other gear, I mentioned the Madd, which prompted a flurry of PMs. I have since edited the thread to be only about the Kessler and the boiler plate, but that is where my backstory with this gear is posted.  Thanks for looking!

Edited by Kate

On 9/21/2018 at 4:05 AM, GeoffV said:

Guys, I had this board before I sold it, there are only 2 of these prototypes left. Please read this link about the condition, ride quality and history of this board.

http://forums.alpinesnowboarder.com/topic/43110-madd-158-ti-prototype-for-sale-limited-addition/

If you have any questions on the board please direct them at me. Kate can only tell you how she stumbled on the board and is now trying to sell it.

Ok, while we are at it, would you be able to compare it with the original Madd 158 and the 2nd generation? I have experiences with both editions. Just need to get the "feel" since I have no experience on the F3. 

On 9/21/2018 at 7:43 AM, Jack Michaud said:

Hi Lee, check out the new "Similar Content" block - to the right of the thread on desktop, below the thread on mobile.

Hey man... thanks... it's not much of a substance but glad there's algorithm for that. Much appreciated. 

Congratulations to whoever won the bid on that board. I did consider it last night. However, I realize I have way too many snowboards (mostly Lib Tech like @tex1230 does - I think I have like total of 9) amongst alpine boards (Lib Tech Innercourse, PJ7, and Madd 158 2G). So I decided against bidding it, even tho my heart did sank. However, I would -say- my heart truly sunk when @fin's original Madd 158 was sold!!

19 hours ago, LeeW said:

Congratulations to whoever won the bid on that board. I did consider it last night. However, I realize I have way too many snowboards (mostly Lib Tech like @tex1230 does - I think I have like total of 9) amongst alpine boards (Lib Tech Innercourse, PJ7, and Madd 158 2G). So I decided against bidding it, even tho my heart did sank. However, I would -say- my heart truly sunk when @fin's original Madd 158 was sold!!

Sell me the goofy Inner course or trade...yes.....

• 2 months later...