Note to New Members ×

Indianhead and Spirit Mtn.

Corey

The Kincos are pretty damn durable!  If they had a gauntlet and didn't have those silly individual finger liners, they'd be the last mitt I'd ever buy. 

I've been riding them for a couple of years now, but only part time as they're not warm enough for me for -15C or colder.  Maybe 20 days so far on them, only a bit of wear showing.  

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Corey said:

The Kincos are pretty damn durable!  If they had a gauntlet and didn't have those silly individual finger liners, they'd be the last mitt I'd ever buy. 

I've been riding them for a couple of years now, but only part time as they're not warm enough for me for -15C or colder.  Maybe 20 days so far on them, only a bit of wear showing.  

Yeah they seem super durable. I'll prob snoseal mine though if I ever use them on the mountain. Didn't like the water based nikwax.

Just a question, how do you fit your wrist guards under them? This is the main reason stopping me from using them. That and Outdoor Research just replaced my mitts for free. TYVM lifetime no questions asked warranty. Wew

1 hour ago, daveo said:

Just a question, how do you fit your wrist guards under them? 

I don't wear wrist guards while snowboarding. 

I did have some minimalist wrist guards that I tried long ago that were much less bulky.  Dakine maybe?  Neoprene and a thin metal strip on the palm side only.  They might work.