Note to New Members ×

ECSS 2017...?

Québec man

+1.

I am looking for my light jacket already.  It's time to start the count down :-)

Do we have firm date for various trenching convention 2018?  Aspen?  Lake Tahoe?  Okemo/Stratton?

ECES name I thought was retired?  what great memory we had.  Looking forward to more in the days to come.

It will truly suck if the ECES doesn't continue this next season!  Okemo had tried to buy into Hardboot Demoes , and, what came of That?  I would be, personally, appalled, if some effort wasn't given in that general direction, This Season.  Momentum wasted, is, well, lost... downhill...

If Only... No, my LIFE is a Mess, and will be for awhile. I'll contribute if I can, but, for the for-see-able future am not able to do more than smooth things over over at Okemo, and Teach at an Event.  It has been great to see so many step up (YOU Included, Jack!!) to keep the ECES alive, and I am so proud of those who have done so. It has been a Passion of mine since it's inception, and I would've been much, much more involved over the years.  But, see, you lose a lil' thing like your House, Fortune, Kids, wife, part of your sanity, health (NO insurance, of course), you just can't help but STEP OUTSIDE for awhile.

Edited by Eric Brammer aka PSR

The threads on ECES and ATC have been on for some days now and there is no official response from Bomber.

Will there be an ECES and/or an ATC this winter?

It's a lot of work organizing those events and maybe details are not finalized but i'm sure people are waiting for a feedback from Bomber to make plans and book vacation.

• Like 1