Note to New Members ×

Spring Quiver Clearance - *All Sold/Traded*

piusthedrcarve

Well.  

I am more and more realizing Mid Atlantic is not the area to enjoy alpine snowboarding over last few seasons. So, I decided to let go few decks that don't get to be ridden much.  I rode them at least once a season. Price is firm unless you get two or more. PayPal gift please.

58dd5329abaa3_IMG_7282(1).thumb.JPG.9b0445118eacc90e6edf51f45e0824da.JPG

From Right to Left:

1. Original Sin 3800 168 - Avg. condition but who cares, it floats. The bindings are not included - SOLD
  2. Burton Supermodel 181 - Good/Excellent conditionSOLD
  3. F2 Silberpfeil 172 - Excellent condition - SOLD
  4. Pogo Impact 168 - Excellent condition -- SOLD
  5. Madd 170 w/ red wall - Chopped nose for modern look so about 167 or so.  Avg. condition -   Decided to keep it
  6. SG Full Race 163 - My go-to board regardless conditions. Base has many surgeries. Small area of edge were replaced. True rock board but still outperform most - SOLD
  7. Madd 158 w/ red wall - Avg. condition   Decided to keep it
  8. (not pictured) F2 Race Titanium bindings - Large, 5.5 mm bails, 4 cant wedges + 1 heel/toe lift, Avg. condition. - SOLD

Shipping is extra. I usually send it thru USPS Priority. From 20152, it usually runs $25-50 for CONUS.  Once it is packed and weighted, I'll send you the invoice.  

Edited by piusthedrcarve
Sale Status Update

19 minutes ago, matthew said:

Seeing this listing kinda bums me out. It's like seeing Superman selling his cape. For any who are interested I can recommend any of Pius's boards. I test-rode the SG and the F2 this past season as I was getting some instruction from Pius. He keeps his gear in tip top shape. Though the SG is a dog. You definitely don't want it.

Ha! Thanks and nice try.  I'm waiting few response back for SG.  When I think of it, I shouldn't sell the SG.  You know I ride it pretty much everywhere including ice, slush, chopped, even dirt. I don't think I can find a board that does that and outperforms most, without any guilty feeling. 

IMG_7331.JPG

IMG_7332.JPG

IMG_7330.JPG

IMG_7329.JPG

IMG_7328.JPG

10 minutes ago, silveradobob said:

Hi, concerning your F2 Silberpfeil 172 - Excellent condition - $275

Do you know year made ?; Std or carbon ?; specs possibly the same as current 2017 172 ? : radius (poss 12m?), flex (7 soft)? 

Probably not 'carbon' but still a great board! Very interested.  Thank you 

It's a 2010-11 model.  Non-carbon.  I don't know what current specification is.  

Its specification is here. http://www.wslc.co.jp/snow/f2/10_11/boards/silberpfeil.php

I do have a pair of F2 Race Titanium bindings (Large) for sale too.

Thanks, bindings.. My TD's are excellent; reviewing the specs you sent; seems the this F2 is firmer than softer if rider weight  is for 75kg+ or about 165 lb+   I'm at 145 lb, your thoughts? Also stance 500 mm refers to 19 3/4" similar, I ride at 19 now;

Also the Nose at 238m & Tail at 238m  SAME? is this correct ??? Most have 3/4 " less tail width as nose at 23.6 vers tail at 22.9 cm 

My observation is this is a stiffer than std medium flex or other newer F2  & carbon at '7' being softer rather than firm.

Your thoughts please, thanks 

3 hours ago, silveradobob said:

Thanks, bindings.. My TD's are excellent; reviewing the specs you sent; seems the this F2 is firmer than softer if rider weight  is for 75kg+ or about 165 lb+   I'm at 145 lb, your thoughts? Also stance 500 mm refers to 19 3/4" similar, I ride at 19 now;

Also the Nose at 238m & Tail at 238m  SAME? is this correct ??? Most have 3/4 " less tail width as nose at 23.6 vers tail at 22.9 cm 

My observation is this is a stiffer than std medium flex or other newer F2  & carbon at '7' being softer rather than firm.

Your thoughts please, thanks 

Yup.  It's medium/firm but I didn't have any issue to bend it at 185 lbs.  Compared to my other 170 range carving decks, the f2 is in middle for flex.  I don't really look at spec. and ride accordingly.  If the spec. says Taper=0, well.. that tells me it is made to finish turns. I didn't know that.  Yeah come to think of it, the f2 like to finish turns.  Thanks for the spec. check.  Newest F2 board I rode was 14' RS. It's not ideal to compare GS vs. FC board but F2 flex has been pretty much same for me.

10 minutes ago, silveradobob said:

Very much like the F2's I've had in the past, really nice, even folded one in half!

Retired from racing & now just love to carve the grooms with ease. At 145 lbs seems it would be more effort to stay on the flex than not. Thanks very much for the response!   

You're welcome. 

On 4/5/2017 at 8:07 PM, silveradobob said:

Hey buddy, thanks for your well taken suggestion.

If you get to Vail let me know, big mountain;

but really knowing where & be & when is worth knowing someone who knows the ropes !

Nice to hear from you, happy turns !!!

No problem.

I came back from CO few days ago.  Mostly rode in A-basin and few days at Breck and Keystone with kids.  Yeah definitely need to follow someone at least few days to what slopes to hit or not, especially when snow is not in ideal condition.  Maybe next time, I will visit Vail (although I felt in love with A-basin). 

Few updates.

I almost made a mistake to let go of the Madd(s) (158 & 170).  I took the 158 to CO last week and rode with mixing up with newly acquired Donek Metal FC 171. Due to freeze/thaw cycle, mornings were much like general east cost condition ,which Madd shines above all.  And hooking nicely on the CO's steep trails assured me that I shouldn't let go these decks.  

So, Supermodel 81, F2 Silperfeil 172, and F2 Race Titanium (L) bindings are left still. 

• Like 1

PiustheDcarve, I am glad You Saw the Gilmourian Light at the open area B4 the Tunnel!! I first glimspe'd this in 1994, so, yeah, glad You got Caught Up! BTW, the 170 is my fave (in original form) overall, so, for now, until Donek actually 'gets it' with the MK (And, they will, but never match the BX carbon-sheet, which was still built incorrectly from what I wanted it to be) the Madds 170 will still OWN a little niche ; White Ice at Speed, Groomed Chalk at same [CMC stylin' it}, Frozen Groomed=over Slush [totally Laid-over!], and, Blue New-England/East Canadian Bullet-Proof {still leaned in pretty hard}, where it ROMPS nicely, thank you very much!  So, you'll get out, unfortunately for any of us well [not Me! I am broke!] who had the $$ to buy in, and you'll really RIDE your Madds, then appreciate just how good these are, ;  not 'were'..  Keepers   "PSR"

• Like 1