Note to New Members ×

WANTED: Race Board 163-170

Emdee406

I'm looking for a board for modified GS, i.e. NASTAR type spacing. I've been riding a friend's SG 163, and LOVE it, but he needs his baby back. I already own 2 SG's, 157 & 180, so I'm biased, however, any brands considered.
Let me know if you have anything suitable!

Thanks!

Please share some of your own specs with us.

Weight, boot size, preferred waist width, side cut geometry, metal.....

I happen to have some smaller gsish flavored decks available, but frankly, they're likely not suitable. I'd personally look at hillb's Kessler 171 immediately. That would be my personal all around go to board and crush nastar glalom courses.

Ha, shame on me. You already did.

Edited by alpinegirl

Please share some of your own specs with us.

Weight, boot size, preferred waist width, side cut geometry, metal.....

I happen to have some smaller gsish flavored decks available, but frankly, they're likely not suitable. I'd personally look at hillb's Kessler 171 immediately. That would be my personal all around go to board and crush nastar glalom courses.

Ha, shame on me. You already did.

Yup, spotted that one! My specs? 5ft 6", 175lbs, Mondo 26.5, fit, strong, good technique, raced to a high level in the past, and just about back there...

I like variable geometry, but wouldn't say no to a constant 11m-ish sidecut either.

Does that help?