Note to New Members ×

Warmest Winter in U.S. History

boarderboy

The melt is underway in Southern  Ontario. The question is will this weekend be the last ? Even man made snow won't last long with + 14 C temps. Motorcycles are ripping down the roads and no freezing temp forecast for the  next 3 weeks. Lets blame it on all the hot air coming out of  The Donald.

• Like 2

Actually, what the op meant, February was the warmest month EVER, anywhere, any time of year, the winter isn't over.

Question is, will Okemo offer a flex card for 79.95, and pay as you go or stick with the pass scenario, I'm not plunking down for a pass, but a discount card works.

Stratton offers one, Killington offers one.

Cut bait or fish?

No winter in Calgary either. I don't think we even recorded a -20C day this winter, and we had no snow in the city for 27 days in February (only a skiff on the 28th and 29th saved the weather record), I've had the motorcycle out for three weeks, and mountain bikers on the local downhill mountain are posting videos of runs that look like mid-May. Up at elevation, the Banff ski hills are getting topped up with snow pretty regularly, but the city has nothing.