Note to New Members ×

Classic Coiler 160

Tabatha

Coiler Classic 160 for sale.

This is a great for a new carver weight range 130-160. Very forgiving and an excellent board to learn on. This was my go-to board for several years. I wrote a review of it on Bomber a few years back. I love this board (selling because I now need a stiffer board).

Top sheet = bright blue flowers. But you can easily buy a board skin with what ever you want on the top.

It is in good condition and has a nice tune on it (Someone at ATC gave it the "ice-coast" tune-up). Asking $400.00 (US) plus shipping. I live in Ottawa with frequent trips to Toronto or Montreal. For shipping to the US, we would have to figure that one out.

Note - rumor has it that Bruce might not be making Coilers for very much longer. This would be an excellent opportunity to get your hands on one!

post-2716-0-13818200-1456780253_thumb.jp

• 9 months later...

Hello,

I am still trying to sell this board. If anyone is interested, I will bring it with me to ATC so you can try it. 

Shipping to the US is a pain so if you are interested and purchase it, I will make the trek across the boarder to get it to you. The board is located in Ottawa and I make frequent trips to the Toronto area. I can also make a trip to Tremblant.

Loved this board, but it is time for it to help someone else into this amazing sport