Note to New Members ×

Golden Colorado Emergency

devinsmum97

Last night my Bomber snowboard bag was stolen from the Hampton Inn hotel that I am staying at in Golden, Colorado. In that bag was my SG Snowboard 185cm, Vist plate, and F2 bindings these items are very valuable to me, and are my only setup that I have for riding. I've been training out here for the past two weeks for a up and coming North America Slalom and Giant Slalom Race at Echo Mountain at the end of this week. The pictures below are of my equipment and surveillance footage of the guy that stole my equipment. I would really appreciate it if this could make the news to hopefully help me get my equipment back so I can race at the end of this week and this thief gets what he deserves! The pictures below are of my equipment and surveillance footage of the thief stealing my snowboard equipment.

Included are additional pictures obtained from the Hotel's security camera.  He did not enter alone.  Both entered empty handed and exited with more then they came in with.  The hotel told to me they were not guests of the hotel.  Maybe someone will recognize the woman in the picture.

I also contacted channel 9 news providing them the original photo too.  But I don't think they ran anything yet.  The woman I spoke with there said the story has to be verified.  She has the Case # as well.

post-5099-0-33154000-1447628074_thumb.pn

post-5099-0-90797200-1447675201_thumb.jp

post-5099-0-77912600-1447675218_thumb.jp

post-5099-0-96386200-1447675234_thumb.jp

post-5099-0-27986100-1447675253_thumb.jp

Edited by devinsmum97

In that bag was my SG Snowboard 185cm, Vist plate, and F2 bindings these items are very valuable to me, and are my only setup that I have for riding.

In the event that your stuff doesn't surface quickly, can you provide more information on the gear? Binding size/model? VIST specifics? Any identifying marks on any of it? Most guys don't steal gear to fund their astrophysics studies, so it wouldn't be surprising if it turned up somewhere like Craigslist. I'd love to find it...

I would really appreciate it if this could make the news to hopefully help me get my equipment back so I can race at the end of this week and this thief gets what he deserves!

I'm no help in this regard, but have you been able to get a line on replacement gear so you can race later this week?

I would post this same notice on snowboarding forum also.  Lots of Colorado folks on there.

Is that one of the other forum sections here or on another site?  If a different site, could you please provide a link to it?  I just looked at snowboarding.com but didn't see a forum section.  Thank you.

I'm no help in this regard, but have you been able to get a line on replacement gear so you can race later this week?

My coach got me a loaner board for the upcoming GS race.  Working on the bindings and plate.  Plate isn't that important but it would be nice to race with the board setup that I've been training with for the past two weeks.

The entire demo fleet just came back from Denver Sports Lab with a race ready tune. You are welcome to come by and take out what you need for the race. I'll be there in Thursday, so you could simply turn it back in after the race.

That is just awesome. You are winning business by being an overall good guy. Next time I have $ to spend on a new board, it's coming your way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Thank you Mr. Martin by any chance do you have any SG 185s in your fleet? That's what I've been training on for the past few weeks. Let me know. Thank you for responding so quickly.

Sorry, just the boards we manufacture.  We have everything from a 157 through a 185 available.  I can also lend you an F-plate and a personal set of F2s.

• Like 1