Note to New Members ×

COILER METAL NSR 185

liv4corduroy

Wow, that's a great price for one heck of a board!

I love mine. Big, fast, fun, smooth, quiet, feels extremely efficient at not scrubbing a lot of speed when turning. I rode mine back to back with a Kessler 185 - not worth the price difference to me.

To not have a T NSR in the quiver is to not have experienced how skilled Bruce is. Once you get over the fear of shooting off the trail its effortless. I ride the Kessler just to remind myself how much better the NSR is. Don't get me wrong Kessler is a piece of craftmanship in itself. Can't believe its for sale!!! Somebody go git it.

To not have a T NSR in the quiver is to not have experienced how skilled Bruce is. Once you get over the fear of shooting off the trail its effortless. I ride the Kessler just to remind myself how much better the NSR is. Don't get me wrong Kessler is a piece of craftmanship in itself. Can't believe its for sale!!! Somebody go git it.

Could you and corey say a bit more on this? I was aiming for the high-power of a stock 180 Kessler (tried the 185 but it was too stiff) but you guys just made me slam the brakes. Wait, I dont want to clutter liv4curdoury's thread, I'll make a new one in CC.

Yes this is my board and yes it is an amazing board. The reason I sold it is becasue I did not have enough opportunties to ride that board. I needed a lot of trail to turn it and I don't get to a big mountain enough to keep. This is a stock NSR built for a 185lbs rider. 20cm waist variable side cut 14m to 20m+. If you email Bruce he can give you the specs on the NSR.

Michael.a I have ridden both the 180 and the 185 KST's. For Flex the NSR is in the middle of two Kessler models.

I do miss that board, graphics are based on Ben Bostrom's Suomy helmet.

Gents, sorry I have been a little unresponsive, thanks Geoff for picking up my slack. I rode it maybe 4 or 5 times (when I weighed about 180), my brother (who weighs about 230) rode it once and loved it. For me....it is/was fast, too fast for my style of riding - tighter turns, more euro carve style. Subtract about 25lbs that I lost last year and whoa. My brother loved it compared to his 183 F2 Speedster. He actually would like to have it....he can make it turn.

It's fun, amazing edge hold, but fast!

• 4 weeks later...