Note to New Members ×

Corduroy playground

bigwavedave

Shot this yesterday at Spirit Mt. I like the way it came out. It's just us old guys making some smooth carves on perfect cord, nothing fancy, but I think it captures the mood of a typical morning for us. Normally our last weekend at Spirit, but the snow's so good, they're staying open til we stop showing up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFeAR4t2sK4&list=UUwxXgnOFnEXeyYTFlI4lrAw&feature=share

Thanks for the comments.

Cory, definitely worth bringing a board with you next time you're in St Cloud. Just post on the Spirit ride board when you're coming. Often patroller rwmaron has lift passes for visiting carvers. Spirit is the Buttermilk of the mid-west, gentle open terrain, great grooming and room to carve.

Geez, I've been going to St. Cloud about once a year for 8+ years, didn't even think to check for hills nearby. They look like wide runs! I'll give it a shot for next season.

Oh... you're going to kick yourself when you've found out what you've been missing for 8+ years!!! :smashfrea

Spirit r0cks! :biggthump