Note to New Members ×

A 'Thank you'

Beckmann AG

"Thanks for the wild turkey and

the passenger pigeons, destined"

Oops, wrong thread...

-----

Thanks to the ECES organizers for their generous expenditure of time in planning and executing the event.

Thanks as well to the clinic participants who took time out from their riding, and making it worthwhile.

(If anything I said during the video sessions etc. needs clarification, don't hesitate to get in touch).

And also to TT for the transport hin und her.

A BIG thanks to all the organizers, volunteers, manufacturers and instructors !

Freight train Juhas

Caboose Juhas

Goeff Vincelentti

Jack Michaud

Todd Brown

Fin Doyle

Michelle Juneau

Bruce Varsarva

Sean Martin

Ian M

Dokta

Eric Brammer

Once again a great outing, thank you all for your time and efforts, it's much appreciated !!

I too want to say a big thank you for putting this event together!! I think Dan Lambert at the banquet said it so well when he said how much an event like ECS means to us all. What a great way to come together, meet so many great people to share in a sport that we all share a passion for. Wish we can do this every year

Thank you all very much for your hard work and preparation to make ECES something to look forward to again and again. It gives us so many opportunities to learn from others and to celebrate our sport. The season is far from over

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes thank you to all. apart from my brother braking his leg, that's the most fun I have had riding in a long time.

Peter V

PS a number of photographers were taking pictures, also a big thanks to them too. But where will pictures be posted?

Definitely one of the highlights of my year and a never-miss on the carving calendar. Thanks for all the hard work on making this an awesome ECES (as always). Great people and such a supportive environment to learn and ride.

Many thanks to all for their efforts. What a week!

A BIG thanks to all the organizers, volunteers, manufacturers and instructors !

Freight train Juhas

Caboose Juhas

Goeff Vincelentti

Jack Michaud

Todd Brown

Fin Doyle

Michelle Juneau

Bruce Varsarva

Sean Martin

Ian M

Dokta

Eric Brammer

Once again a great outing, thank you all for your time and efforts, it's much appreciated !!

PS a number of photographers were taking pictures, also a big thanks to them too. But where will pictures be posted?

Peter, I know the photographers have to edit the pictures, we will have most of them posted here as well as on our Facebook page "East Coast Expression Session" Stayed tuned.

Peter, I know the photographers have to edit the pictures, we will have most of them posted here as well as on our Facebook page "East Coast Expression Session" Stayed tuned.

Thanks everyone for their hard work and dedication. This was my son and I's first ECES. Nothing like a hill full of alpiners. Special thanks to CMC for coaching my son and Shaggy for his insane hospitality. The demo crew froze but still setup countless boards. THANKS!!!! I demoed an Oxess all day and I'm still smiling.

See y'all next year.

William & Connor

Yes, many thanks to the organizers and sponsors. This event went just perfect and we had high times at getting low during our first ECES. We stayed till lifts closed every day and already look forward to return.

Annick Normandin

Luc Le Blanc

Montreal