Note to New Members ×

Canada VS USA

Neil Gendzwill

Which snowboard team uniform do you prefer?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Which snowboard team uniform do you prefer?

• Canada
    • USA

Hmmm, tough call.

The Canadian get-up is quite...acute. But I still like it? Simple design and I like the white leafy merge into the red.

The American get-up is like a piece of Americana...a blended throwback to the late 60's and early 90's. Cool concept but...

Sorry, but the American uniforms are just awful. Ralph and Jake, whatever look you were going for ... you missed. Your team looks like the fashion train ran them over.

However, one has to wonder whether it's better than the German team, which looks like someone technicolour yawned all over them. Lime green, bright blue and bright orange tie-dye ... their designers must have been at the bar with the Norwegian curling teams pants.

Edited by Allee

Sorry, but the American uniforms are just awful. Ralph and Jake, whatever look you were going for ... you missed. Your team looks like the fashion train ran them over.

However, one has to wonder whether it's better than the German team, which looks like someone technicolour yawned all over them. Lime green, bright blue and bright orange tie-dye ... their designers must have been at the bar with the Norwegian curling teams pants.

:lol: :lol: :)

I know Adidas has denied it, but I'm sure that's a show of support for gay-rights.

I'm not nuts about the Canadian or the American uniform. I preferred the previous team Canadian Under Armour offering...

post-2456-141842407863_thumb.jpg

^^ I agree. Give a teenager a phone and a Twitter account, and wait two minutes for them to make an a$$ of themselves. Especially in Toutant's case, given that he'd managed to make a complete hash of the X Games not a week before.

The Canadian boys did look very good yesterday. I frequently thought that Shaun White makes slopestyle look like hard work - he always seems to be scrambling to finish his big jumps. The top riders yesterday made it look effortless. Even if it's not your thing, you have to admit it's amazing to watch.

Too bad their slope style team forgot the concept of good sportsmanship, or I could have been a Canadian snowboarding fan.

Yup, kinda spoiled it for me too. Not cool to go running your mouth especially at Olympics and knowing he's a strong rider. I'm surprised there were no other consequences for him. The apology thing is BS too.