Note to New Members ×

Buron Alp 171 w/ Burton Race Plate bindings and cant plate, excellent condition, $150

DenverSteve

I'm selling my Burton Alp 171 with metal Race Plate bindings and retangular cant plate. The board is in excellent condition. The base only has a couple of minor light scratches, the edges are sharp and have no rust or dings. The board had a fresh tune a couple of years ago and I have ridden it twice since. I just scrapped the storage wax off and it is ready to go.

I'm located in Collegeville, PA, Moved from Colorado in the Spring. I'm known to the LCI Denver crew and have sold several boards on Bomber.

$150 plus shipping . Thanks.post-1002-141842403405_thumb.jpg

post-1002-141842403402_thumb.jpg

post-1002-141842403409_thumb.jpg

Sold to Oldsnowboards pending payment. Thanks for the interest!

I'm selling my Burton Alp 171 with metal Race Plate bindings and retangular cant plate. The board is in excellent condition. The base only has a couple of minor light scratches, the edges are sharp and have no rust or dings. The board had a fresh tune a couple of years ago and I have ridden it twice since. I just scrapped the storage wax off and it is ready to go.

I'm located in Collegeville, PA, Moved from Colorado in the Spring. I'm known to the LCI Denver crew and have sold several boards on Bomber.

$150 plus shipping . Thanks.[ATTACH]36690[/ATTACH][ATTACH]36688[/ATTACH][ATTACH]36689[/ATTACH]

• 4 weeks later...
The board is still available. Oldsnowbaords purchased the board, but has run into unexpected expenses and would like to offer it up. The new buyer would have to pay him the listed price and shipping and I can ship the board out.

Thanks.

Would you ship it to Edmonton, Canada? I think I've got someone who would like it up here. If you PM me what shipping will be we can get this done.

Dave

The board is still available. Oldsnowbaords purchased the board, but has run into unexpected expenses and would like to offer it up. The new buyer would have to pay him the listed price and shipping and I can ship the board out.

Thanks.

Denver Steve, if this gets too perplexing, I will just send you the shipping label and I can deal with the rest.

I currently need to sell some items to cover a hospital bill and I did not want to just offer it back up as soon as it arrived.

I felt the fairest option was to just allow this to go to the other interested parties. The buyer will need to pay me the 150$ and pay Steve the shipping. Make sense. Please do not make this hard on Steve, or I will just send him a shipping label to ease his duties. Bryan

Sej,

The top sheet looks pretty nice. I can take some pictures if you like. There are some binding marks to be expected, but not deep gouges. I think if you wanted to make a good wall hanger, give it a nice polish and a polyurethane coat! Send me an email and I can replay with some pictures this weekend.

Thanks

Lamberto

Hey Steve, any word on what's going on? I'm buying this for a friend I'm bringing over to the dark side. If Dave's taking it, let me know so I can keep shopping.

Lamberto, what would shipping be to 94510? Gotta tell ya, the racks are full. Explaining to Gretchen that it's art might be a stretch.

Hey guys, coming to SES?

Hey Steve, any word on what's going on? I'm buying this for a friend I'm bringing over to the dark side. If Dave's taking it, let me know so I can keep shopping.

Lamberto, what would shipping be to 94510? Gotta tell ya, the racks are full. Explaining to Gretchen that it's art might be a stretch.

Hey guys, coming to SES?

Scott, I believe it was sold. I received payment , so I would guess it is gone.

If you email me , perhaps I can help you find a board for your friend.

Bryan

• 2 weeks later...
so im guessing im too late and this board is sold but puddy tat if you ever want to sell those cant plates, or the whole setup please let me know

John, I picked the board up for a friend who is getting into hardbooting. However he only needs the board as I've already found him a set of TD2 SIs, Intec heels, and UPZ RTRs. He wants to use the TD2s so I'm trading him a couple of my TD3 3D center discs and a set of new TD3 blue elastomers for the cant disc and bindings that are currently on the board.

So if you need the bindings and/or cant disc PM me. I'm not trying to make money flipping boards I was just trying to get a friend set up so I'm sure we can work out something reasonable.

Dave

• 2 weeks later...

Dave,

Your welcome. I'm glad it arrived in good shape. I hope your friend enjoys it.

I'm moving to Prague due to my wife's job and I need to clear some stuff out of the basement. I'm looking forward to carving the Alp's in Europe, just not on my Alp! :p

Steve

DenverSteve and Oldsnowboards,

Board arrived today in just as advertised condition (which was great condition). It even survived an unwrapping and rewrapping by customs.

Thanks again,

Dave