NICE 2013 Carving Event

Pusbag

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

To all the organizers of NICE, THANK YOU!!! You guys are awesome. We had a great time and the weather was awesome! I still need to go through my video and edit out all the crappy stuff, but I will post that up soon. In the meantime here are a few shots I got with my phone.post-10687-141842382662_thumb.jpg

post-10687-141842382656_thumb.jpg

post-10687-141842382659_thumb.jpg

looks like great conditions for your event, glad you all had fun. My question is, did you have any irate skiers yelling at you for tearing up the runs this year? That was comical last year!

Hee's baack! I had a brief encounter with him and called him on it ,which sent him quickly on his way.<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/DuKtb0eG6X8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Edited by Steve Prokopiw

Unbelievable! I can't believe he hides and waits to screw with you guys. Get a life angry skier! Is he the resort cop?

Apparently he's a local fixture, known for carrying / sharing rolls of Lifesavers. Basically sounds like he's a teddy bear who turns into a junkyard dog when he sees a carver. I can't believe he was deliberately trying to get too close / run into (?) Steve from behind. Next time we see him, we should ask for some Lifesavers.

• 1 month later...

The website was pretty cool.... Who should I thank for it? Kram, I know you are a bit.... Well.... Technologically challenged... Couldn't have been you making that website, right? Anyway, love the site, but the link for 2012 didn't work. :(