Note to New Members ×

Nes 2013

Riceball

Great time once again. The girls had a great time, and thanks to Corey for running the clinic a second time for my kids. There was an immediate improvement in their turns and Olivia was getting much lower.

I finally nailed North Axe on the Saturday, but my glow was taken away on Sunday when it had it's revenge on me in a most violent and unspeakable manner. All I know is I was laying into a hard toeside and the next thing I was flying through the air. Still a little sore. Anyways I must now go lay some more ownage on that run.

Dave

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Whoops - looked like Steve to me!

I'll take that as a compliment! That turn brought to you by Corey, Steve and Darcy.

I have a little bit of decent video from Sunday morning of Steve, Darcy and Corey and one other I'll upload to youtube. Hopefully tonight.

Still learning what to do with that gopro. Mostly I have a lot of video that will make you queasy with motion.

That's Blair surlyguy
Whoops - red jacket, camera bag, bad-ass carve - looked like Steve to me!

Yeah, 160lb guy bending the snot out of a 182cm Monster built for a 190lb guy. Blair's an animal. He should send that picture to Bruce to use as a reference when he orders a new Coiler.

Dave

I finally nailed North Axe on the Saturday, but my glow was taken away on Sunday when it had it's revenge on me in a most violent and unspeakable manner.

"rolls on floor laughing" Oh, I know that feeling well. The first time I ever rode down that, I was so proud of myself - and then I had one of the worst crashes of my life to date on the lower section. Good times!

I have to second all comments above...I only made it for a day, but it's always a blast to ride with you guys. The work put into coordinating, etc is truly appreciated!

Checking out my pics I got to see how I *didn't* listen to Corey very well...oh well, it just means I need to ride more and practice.

Sorry, Allee, for almost taking you out...wait, since neither of us were the uphill rider, neither is to blame?

Beautiful shots Steve! Blair was ripping all weekend. :biggthump

"snort" You're a rank amateur dive bomber compared to Freddy and Corey...

Haha, I'm honoured but I'm not in the same rank as Freddy! I only go fast when there's a risk of having to walk across a flat section. ;) It's a work prevention strategy.

Well I rode Washington today. Some pretty good carving terrain.

Did some runs with a guy named mike. He rode the heck out of a 162 ultra prime. Pulling 360's off of

Everything. Yes in the air.

That sounds suspiciously like Mike Vasiga. Let me FB him and see if it was ...

Here is some video and a little picture thing at the end.

Just learning how Imovie works and playing.

Nice work. Like how you got a little artsy with the initial slow-mo carve going off the screen. The pics at the end are a really nicely done too. For a first attempt screwing around with video editing its better than anything I could've put together.

BTW what are you using to de-shake that video from the helmet cam? It's much smoother than anything I've gotten from my helmet cam shots.

Dave

Imovie has a built in stabilization function when you import. In addition to that, you can run stabilization on it.

Then to top it off the biggest improvement was youtube! It had a message that said the video uploaded has shaky sections or some thing like that, do you want youtube to stabilize? Why yes, yes I do......