Note to New Members ×

Four Clinics Scheduled at SES

fin

OK, we just got confirmation on four clinics going down during the week of the SES:

• Sunday the 5th at Snowmass - Joerg "Carving with Joerg from Pure Boarding"
  • Monday the 6th at Buttermilk - Alex "Basics of Carving with Alex from Carve Magazine"
  • Wednesday the 8th at Highlands - Richard Knapp - "Carving the Steeps"
  • Thursday the 9th at Snowmass - Richard Knapp - " Women's Carve Clinic"

Times to be announces before or at SES.

Keep in mind these guys are doing this because they love it and are not getting paid. Well if beer is payment, then yes paid, but not really.

All clinics are a first come first serve basis. So if 30 people show for one, we may have to be mean and thin it out for the safety of all.

* We reserve the right to change times, dates, location, and what pants we will wear.

post-1-141842357019_thumb.jpg

Corey,

Richard is not only a good friend of mine but an incredible instructor here at Beaver Creek. And super talented on the board. He is just not a big participant on the forum. Well, the bastard is on his board 6 days out of the week, so that is probably why ;)

He has done a few clinics for us over the years and is famous with the ladies for his women's carve clinic.

Oh, there will also be a "Auto Cross You Rental Car into the Nearest Snowbank" clinic Friday night after the dinner/banquette/kegger by Corey Dyck. High powered BMW SUV with minimum insurance are suggested.

fin wrote: " Oh, there will also be a "Auto Cross You Rental Car into the Nearest Snowbank" clinic Friday night after the dinner/banquette/kegger by Corey Dyck. High powered BMW SUV with minimum insurance are suggested." :biggthump

My suggestion to our group was, at the price of a Full Size SUV, instead we all get our own rentals (with insurance) so IF their is no snow, we can have a 5 Day Demolition Derby :eplus2:.

He has done a few clinics for us over the years and is famous with the ladies for his women's carve clinic.

Ahh, yes. I think I recall him now. Well, I recall the ladies swooning over him. ;)

Oh, there will also be a "Auto Cross You Rental Car into the Nearest Snowbank" clinic Friday night after the dinner/banquette/kegger by Corey Dyck. High powered BMW SUV with minimum insurance are suggested.

I'm in for that! What could possibly go wrong?

Can we add another clinic?

"Flatlanders: Stopping every 1000 vertical feet to rest and pretending you're waiting for friends." I can lead that one.