Get Dialed IN - a clinic by John Gilmour

John Gilmour

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was great.

Thanks a ton, John! Sorry I couldn't get to the dinner portion

(definitely didn't see y'all when I got down to where you'd been parked, and figured it was fruitless to wander Beacon St. for "that food/bar place that's really good")

He brought up a lot of interesting points about stance width, cant, height, stance, etc. etc.

Quality time, and to those who were hoping for a video, I think the most useful part was his expert eye checking out our setups. You'd get something from a video, but not as much.

See y'all on the hill.

Frappe- We waited for a while then it -then we thought you might not have had ID and bailed so we finally left- The name of the place was Audobon- great ribs.

What I really want to hear is the difference it makes in everyone's riding- remeber, your style must adapt to the new settings.

1. find blance

2. Ft.Knee up center line

3. Rear knee up senterline

4. Fold kees together

5. Shoulders up chin up arms down gunfighter

6. Toe Side ft.foot followed instant later by rear

7. Heelside front foot followed by rear just before apex and thread through durng apex- if threading is hard- add outboard cant.

8. Freeze and hold on.

________

Toyota sv-3 specifications

I have offered up a room here in western Mass (Pittsfield) at the mountain (bousquet)...we would be able to chase immediate feedback on the hill. but we need to have a commitment on numbers to meet johns financial and travel needs. If people are interested, I'd love to get it set up ASAP, maybe between christmas and new years...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

For all of us that could not travel to this - it was my understanding that it was video taped.

WHo has the video and would they make it available to the rest of us, so we can benefit from John's knowledge and experience.

Any insight to who has it and how we can get it would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Rob