Note to New Members ×

To stink bugs:

Apparently you came from Allentown, Pennsylvania and you are now starting to head into our houses for the winter. Please don't come into my house, Mr. stink bug. You fly in circles into my fan and annoy me as I'm am crawling the bomber threads. :boxing_sm You also have a problem with dying.

I find you next to me on my bed when I wake up. Do you have something to tell me, Mr. stink bug? I have something to tell you: go away!

Worst of all, I find you trying to hibernate in my snowboard clothing. That clothing is mine, Mr. stink bug, and no, you may not use it. Not even in the fall when I have nothing better to do than write about stink bugs and think about snow.

Apparently you came from Allentown, Pennsylvania

You're welcome! :D As many as we have had in the past they could have all came from my backyard. Good luck getting ride of them, there seems to be no predators for the mighty stink bug. On a good note we have noticed that their numbers are down this year compared to last.

And Yes they really do stink. :barf: