Note to New Members ×

Please we need DVD

Cuban Carving Gooding

Would you buy a 2010 ECES dvd?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Would you buy a 2010 ECES dvd?

• Yes
    • No

I'm sorry to say that I really don't have any new news at this point. Keith is the person that is suppose to be making the ECES-2010 DVD, but since this is not a paid project for him the job keeps getting bumped for paying gigs. He still does plan on getting to it but it will unfortunatley take some time to put it together. The only profit he will see is the sale of the DVD will not cover all the time spent editing for the DVD.

For our next ECES we need to track down a videogarpher that is not to costly. The difficulty is not having the funds to pay the person to put the DVD together. It takes a ton of hours to put a short DVD together, and selling them at $30-$40 a DVD will not cover the hours spent on editing.

If someone knows of a freelance videographer that is willing to do our next gig please get in touch with me. Planning for 2011 ECES will start up this season already. We've come very close at having Adventure from National Geographic and Warren Miller show up, but trying to get them built into our schedule and actually showing up was a challenge:mad:

Hi all, In May I filmed a trials motorcycle event (NETA) in wrentham MA. I purchased a Dazzle fron Best Buy, for $50.00. The steps are, download, play with it if you want to(bells and whistles) then burn to dvd. For one hour of filming it took about 2.5 hours to download from camera to computer, I did not play with it much, then it took 2.5 hours to burn the dvd. To me this 2.5 hours to burn to dvd is too much time for one dvd. I checked with walmart and they can burn a dvd from vhs only for $24.00. I do not know if a better dvd unit will burn dvd's faster.

This could backfire on me but I will ask. Who will buy A ECES DVD if they could? If I knew how to post A poll question I would. I'm in I just want to see how bad I looked in the carve contest. The bonus will be watching all the great east coast carvers. This DVD would get me through the record high temps in Cleveland. So if you care to admit you want one chime in here. I will start with #1

This could backfire on me but I will ask. Who will buy A ECES DVD if they could? If I knew how to post A poll question I would. I'm in I just want to see how bad I looked in the carve contest. The bonus will be watching all the great east coast carvers. This DVD would get me through the record high temps in Cleveland. So if you care to admit you want one chime in here. I will start with #1

+1 - I'd totally buy one!!!