Note to New Members ×

Kessler 2010-2011

Hans

Thanks Hans! Nice pictures!!! Link?

About the Kessler line - the Cross line stays basically the same (just one new 154); Sl line stays the same as well, but what about the GS line? Why is the 174 gone? Wasn´t that the women´s GS size? A 171 and a 180 reminds me of the new SG line ;) and I heard that the width on the 168 also changed :confused: ... any more specs, Hans?

What about the white model?

Saw the K-Plate the other day on their site while looking at skis.. From what I can see, it's a generation behind in plate design, which suprises me coming from Kessler.

That wide board looks like an AWESOME softy freecarver. I can't imagine it's a park board.. I would hate to use it for freestyle with that much edge; that board is a gun in a place where you want a toy.

Saw the K-Plate the other day on their site while looking at skis.. From what I can see, it's a generation behind in plate design, which suprises me coming from Kessler.

That wide board looks like an AWESOME softy freecarver. I can't imagine it's a park board.. I would hate to use it for freestyle with that much edge; that board is a gun in a place where you want a toy.

I didn´t mean that the board in the picture is the freestyle model. It looks more like the Cross, but who knows ...

The K.Plate doesn´t look that revolutionary, but I´m still waiting for details ...

K-plate looks like an improved version of Vist.

If my reasoning is correct, you can adjust the width of the plate, make it goofy or regullar, or symetrical with extra support on the nose, or on the tail. Pretty neat!

And it has the "Swiss cross" incorporated in the design!

Sandy:

That is the RIDE, a big mountain rider and comes in a 68 and a 76. It has been around for a while and quite different from the BX. My ride in black from a few seasons ago.

There are plenty of white top sheet Kessler's around, as we have built a few alpine and BX with the white top sheet and I am not sure if I showed you the Seth Westcott-shape 163 BX in the back room when you visited.

Cheers

Bola

http://www.allboardssports.com

Thanks Bola,

Yes, you showed me the BX board in the back and I looked at one on the rack as well. What are the specs on the 76?

cheers,

sandy

Let´s not make the same mistake as in the SG 2010/11 thread and mix production and customs/prototypes, etc.

For Europe (and I guess also America) there will be no white production Kesslers from the Alpine and the Cross series ... only the Japanese websites show some white models with specs.

Kessler production 2011:

The Alpine - 1,50m; 1,56m; 1,62m - SL : 1,68m - Allround (20,2cm waist!) : 1,71m; 1,80m; 1,85m - GS

No more 1,74m!!!

The Cross - 1,58m; 1,63m; 1,68m

The Ride - 1,68m; 1,76m - this is the white model from the picture of Hans!

The Style - no info - in development - Freestyle model

K.Plate - no info - in development

@svr - The Ride 1,76m - nose 320mm, waist 266mm, tail 300mm; radius - 12,6m

Any more specs questions?

Let´s not make the same mistake as in the SG 2010/11 thread and mix production and customs/prototypes, etc.

For Europe (and I guess also America) there will be no white production Kesslers from the Alpine and the Cross series ... only the Japanese websites show some white models with specs.

Kessler production 2011:

The Alpine - 1,50m; 1,56m; 1,62m - SL : 1,68m - Allround (20,2cm waist!) : 1,71m; 1,80m; 1,85m - GS

No more 1,74m!!!

The Cross - 1,58m; 1,63m; 1,68m

The Ride - 1,68m; 1,76m - this is the white model from the picture of Hans!

The Style - no info - in development - Freestyle model

K.Plate - no info - in development

@svr - The Ride 1,76m - nose 320mm, waist 266mm, tail 300mm; radius - 12,6m

Any more specs questions?

Thanks...the Ride 176 sounds like a fun board.

cheers,

sandy

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...