Note to New Members ×

New England gets hosed

Bobby Buggs

After a month of good conditions its headed in the toilet:barf:

Tonight: Showers this evening, becoming a steady rain overnight. Low 38F. Winds SE at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall around a half an inch.

Tomorrow: Windy with rain, heavy at times. High 56F. Winds SSE at 20 to 30 mph. 1 to 2 inches of rain expected. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.

It never fails, up here we dont seem to escape days of riding on porcelain.

If it wasn't for the 5 feet of snow that we received over the last week that sounds like a Southern California weather report for our mtns. The thing about SoCal is, we get 4-5 feet of snow and the highways close, the resorts close and makes it dang near impossible to get to the ski areas.

We got that last weekend BB, RESULTS??????? loose granular with those hidden pockets that cause instant thigh to chest or chin compressions. Depending on your grooming to freezing temp ratio, you can expect loose granular or razor cord. We are swimming in sugar down here. BLAH!!!!

"give me 4 inches and hurt me where it counts!"

SO it rained and washed all the snow away.....

My heart aches now :(

4 inches is my fave measurement for Stiletto heels on the cougar ladies... not the rain guage.

Had an epic weekend of snow conditions and I definatley am not looking forward to riding Boilerplate next weekend before heading out west... because returning back to the east will be depressing; I know what will be waiting @ the local hill for Presidents week. :(