Summit and Eagle County Carve-O-Rama

fin

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey all. Just finished riding Basin. The conditions were better than Monday. They reported 0" last night, but they had about .5 inches. It set up nice in the morning. Just enough to make the groom a little extra grippy. And there was nobody there. Partly sunny in the morning, and I rode the upper chair. Then it started dumping around 11am, and the visibility went downhill. So i rode the lower mtn. A few icy spots, but really good carving. It was dumping from about 11am till I left at 1pm. Planning on riding again manana as well if anybody is up for it? DH

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to get the word out that I will be in Summit County the week of Feb 20th-27th.

Would definately like to catch up with whomever to get in some riding. I'm staying with my brother-in-law for the week and he will be working most of the time so will be out on my own. Let me know if anyones plans match mine and you would like to put in a few turns. I'm staying at Breck.

Some pics of me and ShredderJen at Breckenridge today.

We are going to ride either Keystone or Abasin tomorrow.

JJFluff, give me a call if you want to hitch a ride and make some turns.

eight six oh, four five nine, seven one six nine

or send me an email.

prpv.dll?photo?s=400&i=Y8712PHG000057&p=&e=

prpv.dll?photo?s=400&i=Y8712PHG000058&p=&e=

prpv.dll?photo?s=400&i=Y8712PHG000071&p=&e=

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to get the word out that I will be in Summit County the week of Feb 20th-27th.

Would definately like to catch up with whomever to get in some riding. I'm staying with my brother-in-law for the week and he will be working most of the time so will be out on my own. Let me know if anyones plans match mine and you would like to put in a few turns. I'm staying at Breck.

JJ,

I'm not positive yet but you may want to plan the 27th at Loveland. Talk is that the LCS will be happening that day. More will be posted soon about dates and such.

Also, Sundays are usually the good carving crew day at Lovey so maybe join us on the 21st also. Just another thought.

Ink

Guest shrederjen

A short Iphone vid of Ace ripping it up at the Basin.

Puuurrrfect carving conditions, today!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EK7XHiq9CM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EK7XHiq9CM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Ace can definitely carve on his skwall! Unfortunately, I missed the Basin today. Thanks for the video; after watching it, I went to the next video link on YouTube. Unfortunately, while I'm watching this other clip, I realize that I'm trying to pick up some technique tips from a guy dressed like a bunny!:confused: (no offense to SkwallGuy).

Then I watched it again, since all these guys knew what they were doing.;)

I'm going to try for the Basin tomorrow morning.

Rick

Can't think of a better way to spend my b-day :biggthump

Thanks for coming out and making it a great day yall!!!

8 carvers and 2 skiers

Hero carving snow

Great vibe all day

A+ position on the beach

More sun than I could handle

Kick ass cookies (thanks cat)

My favorite barley pops (thanks honger)

Supreme dankness (thanks ***)

Beer can launch to face plant (thanks Ang)

Grilled cow at the Brewery (thanks Mark)

A DD for the ride back (thanks Steve)

You guys rock!

and you know what they say

... 42 is the new 41 :cool:

hello couch :sleep: