Note to New Members ×

Summit and Eagle County Carve-O-Rama

fin

Guest shrederjen

I need to make some turns somewhere tomorrow, Sunday. If all goes well, I will be driving up to Summit County late tonight. Any riding plans? Did they open up Montezuma, yet?!?

Hope to see some of you this week!

Jen

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can ride with you tommorow Sunday 1/10. I will be going to Keystone as they have 2000 acres open and Abasin only has 300. Montezuma is not open yet and won't be for a while unless we get a big dump? 19 lifts at Keystone open as well. Am planning to be at Keystone for 1st chair in the am.maybe I will see you there? I also have Wensday off this week. How much are tickets for Winter park? I could go there but only if the ticket isn't sky high as I have the Colorado pass and don't want to spend a lot for a ticket. If I don't see you have fun at Winter Park with Stan and whoever else is there!

Nice to meet you and the Doc. I adjusted my angles and my body protested a bit but I'm moving in the right direction I think. My carves after the adjustment felt better, mostly on the heel side. My front quad fired up bad and the rear quad stayed the same. I think I'll go to Bomber and see what they can do for me. My riding is much improved because of you and Doc, thanks. See you at the SES for sure.

Ryan

I'm most likely going to be heading up tomorrow and/or Tuesday. I don't really have any plans solidified yet as it depends upon what my friends feel like doing (since I'm not usually the one driving I don't really care where we end up). I would imagine most likely ABasin or Breck. I think I'm going to be on an alpine setup, not sure yet though, depends on what my friends want to ride I guess. But if anyone spots an old yellow F2 Speedster or an old Volant being poorly ridden by a tall guy in a black jacket--that will be me. :)

Breck is pretty darn good.

I'll be shooting action photos on Peak 10 tomorrow.

Search me out, I'll get some good shots lof you on Crystal.

The base is shallow in certain areas.

I woulld stick to some of the blues on Peaks 7 & 9.

Abasin was REALLY good.

I was testing out my new handheld camera rig.

Good video to come, stay tuned...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaQZmb_aCo8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaQZmb_aCo8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Breck is pretty darn good.

I'll be shooting action photos on Peak 10 tomorrow.

Search me out, I'll get some good shots lof you on Crystal.

The base is shallow in certain areas.

I woulld stick to some of the blues on Peaks 7 & 9.

Abasin was REALLY good.

I was testing out my new handheld camera rig.

Good video to come, stay tuned..

Watch for the man in Red today.

Very cool Video.

Don

Feed the addiction...:eplus2:

Thanks Ace. I looked at some of your other shots too, good stuff !

I checked my pics out and I liked the same ones. I was going to order one until I found out they want $13 for shipping on a 8X10 and $35 for the photo.

I called them and told them they lost a sale due to the exorbitant shipping costs. I'll buy you a couple of beers next time for your lost 17%.

Don

Feed the addiction...:eplus2:

Guest shrederjen

Yea, I'm inclined to agree with you Angie, about Sundays. I realize that Sundays usually belong to LCI at Loveland, but I may just go run some gates at Copper on the Sunday morning. I need to make a few changes on how I do that, and the only way to make it happen is practice!

Everything is subject to change. I am pretty flexible for this trip.

As if it needed to be said, Breck had terrible conditions today. The groom was nice in the am, but after about an hour it was skiied off and the super firm reared its ugly head. I agree with Mark. The Basin has the best snow right now hands down. Riding there this week If my schedule allows. DH