Note to New Members ×

I'M riding March 4,5,6,7. Not OES

shane groshong

Hey just putting the word out that I am riding at Mt. Bachelor on March 4,5,6,7. I might even ride on the 3rd. I am not putting together an OES event, rather just a time to see everyone for some great carving and maybe a late season powder day.

I might cook breakfast in the parking lot one morning. Coos Bay Tim you better help.

I hope I won't be riding alone, and cooking for one.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shane,

You must have been reading my mind because I was just thinking about this on the way to work this morning. I know some of the Reno and probably also the CA crew would like to come up again even if there isn't going to be an official OES. I was still planning on a trip and was hoping to just put the word out and get a group together to carve.

So I'll plan around those dates!

• 2 weeks later...

Gretchen and I will be there for sure. Loved last year.

A bunch of riders getting together to ride is still an expression session, there doesn't have to be anything official about it.

If we still call the get together OES, can we get that deal we had last year at the riverfront? That was a hell of a deal with the included full breakfast. What was it, $75 a night? Hot tub, pool, etc. It was cool to come off the mountain then pile in the hot tub with a bunch of Bombers you were riding with.

Hey just putting the word out that I am riding at Mt. Bachelor on March 4,5,6,7. I might even ride on the 3rd. I am not putting together an OES event, rather just a time to see everyone for some great carving and maybe a late season powder day.

I might cook breakfast in the parking lot one morning. Coos Bay Tim you better help.

I hope I won't be riding alone, and cooking for one.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shane or Eric, ( Sorry I'm bad with names ) I met You in the repair shop at Mnt Ashland NewYears weekend, You are definitely an ambassador for Carving & the Bomber community.

You took the time to clue me in as a newer free ride carver into whats happening and out of now were offered to let me take out one of Your hand made high quality boarder cross rig's (( I will take you up on that offer when Shasta get a lil better )), anyways my birthday is March 7th and I should have some hard plates & boots by by then to put on top of my old Morrow 175 all mountain and show up to watch you and the more advanced Carvers and Bombers folr insperation on my 1st trip to Batchelor .

Thanks for the nice welcome.

peace

Steve

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...