Note to New Members ×

Ses 2009

Paulk

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry shred check your eyesight, you have the wrong bald guy!!!! your post's scream of jealousy!!!

I walk away from my laptop, but don't sign out..The above post is not who you thought it was. Anyways....It's breakfast time here at the Bomber house, Chris Prior showed up last night, and a few of the other riders came by to pick up tickets and have a drink.

It's looking to be a snow shower kind of week. We're off to Buttermilk today, pics and video to follow..

And Shred, wish you were here. We even have an extra bunk bed for you. Come on now, just jump in the car and drive to the airport, call in sick..Plenty of boards here for you, just wear your boots and jacket on the plane!

Sooo, back on track now. ANYONE else here yet?

pk

My wife and I will be showing up late Sunday for a good start at Buttermilk on Monday. :D

I want to do first tracks at Ajax but I'm a little concerned about that much altitude on the first day there. My flatland out-of-shape lungs much prefer our thick 780' air over that thin stuff up there. I'll make it out on Friday!

I did not know Dorf was gonna be there!

Is this Dorf on snowboarding getting filmed?

attachment.php?attachmentid=15724&stc=1&d=1233970109

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEig1D4sJdI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEig1D4sJdI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Aspen Buttermilk.

The day warmed to the 30's at the base, keeping all the contestants of skier freestyle happy in the park....

Mean while over at the Tiehack lift, The carvers layed it down on firm cord all day long.

The hottub situation at the house hasn't improved yet...but it's only 6pm:)

New people arrived today, welcome to McDougal and Therese of Bomber Catalog fame!

A few photo's for the day...Shred, you would be proud of the Montana boys, especially their performance on first chair(don't ask)...The dancing poo, doing what he does best..and finally the view from Helmut Karvelow on last chair.

Enjoy. Day two we'll head to Snowmass?

post-520-141842274107_thumb.jpg

post-520-141842274109_thumb.jpg

post-520-141842274112_thumb.jpg

I improved the hot tub ration to about 57:1 last night, but I am leaving the boys alone for a few days while I'm back home in Breck. God know what kind of sausage and shenanigans will be flying when I get back on Wednesday!

Went to bed with the promise of snow for sunday....and again the weather guys missed.

A few of us headed to Ajax in the morning, while the main body of riders assembled at Snowmass. The sun was in and out of the clouds all day. Jeorg of purebording ran a clinic for EC style riding, with great reviews all around. East coast guys were loving the 2 day old groom(chalk) on some trails, and by 2pm you could look around and see plenty of tired and happy faces at the demo tent. Today's pictures are few..I'm hoping the Montana boys can furnish some action shots.

These picture's really don't need a narrative......Maybe Shred can help there.

post-520-141842274135_thumb.jpg

post-520-141842274138_thumb.jpg

post-520-14184227414_thumb.jpg

I improved the hot tub ration to about 57:1 last night, but I am leaving the boys alone for a few days while I'm back home in Breck. God know what kind of sausage and shenanigans will be flying when I get back on Wednesday!
what am I, chopped liver??? :cool: You meant to say I left Michelle and Terese alone to deal with the boys all week. Ugh. Infamous sausage party lives on

Is it only me or anybody else want more frequent pic/video/review update and etc etc? :)

I know everyone is probably have too much fun riding/partying... Only ask to share some of the joy for those who's stuck @ work.

Any update/impression on any of the following:

td3 "race" binding?

Coiler AM3?

Coiler X3(lunch tray)?

Prior WCRM?

VIST plate(demo available from hardbooter.com)

Donek Razor

--

David