• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Geoff, got you down.

Absolutely loving the Madd!:1luvu:

I've been cleaning up at our un-official, employee, skier/boarder crosses with it.

Glad you're gonna make it.:biggthump

Dave,

Yeah, the snow was great yesterday aside from some small random areas of heavy corn. Still looking good as far as the weekend predictions go.

Fingers crossed, knocking wood.

It all started with me trying to find a place to ride for the week I am in Devens.. I stay till Sunday but won't be able to ride that day.. maybe an hour at the most..

So I asked about if anyone was willing to do Saturday the 21st..

So I think we need two lists..a Saturday list and a Sunday list?

Mark do you have this sorted out... I don't want to mess with what you have on the adgenda.. just wanting to ride and Mark was kind enough to open up the hotel..so Snow is snow and having friends with snow is even better... So Berkshire East, west north south I go..

Ha.. Nice list shaping up for Saturday.. looks like a few want to ride the X5 monster... remember I only came up with the name!!:ices_ange and the X4 if anyone is daring...:lurk:

RSS

so I'm now confused...Saturday or sunday?

still hoping my foot is healed.

The simple answer is both.

1. The rally is officialy Sunday the 22nd (not that there is anything offical about the rally)

2. Shred is coming out to ride on Saturday the 21st, and maybe the evening before and/or the morning after. (the timing has nothing to do with the rally, it's sheer serendipidy)

3. The owner of Berkshire East allowed me to extend the same deal on lift tickets for the rally, to folks who are coming Sat. to ride with Shred. (he's just cool that way) Anyone who's coming should make sure their name is on the rally list. There is only one list for both days.

4. Some folks will be attending both days in order to make the awesomeness last as long as possible.

5. We are all hoping your foot is healed.:)

Hey, is too late to put my name on the list?

Geoff, what day are you riding?

Good question JD. I'm trying to figure out when folks are riding. Sounds like both days. If I ride Saturday I have a hard cut-off at 11:30.

Steph and Alex you guys doing Sunday or Sat?

I know Shred can only do a few hours on Sunday.

Bob is also interested and trying to see if he can make it work. Dingbat if Bob is in all drop you a line to have him added to the list.

Ahh, fixed it, thanks.

Yeah, just like ECES, but without all the planning, food, hotel deals, sponsers, altitude, and prizes.

I do have the Delux tee-shirt I won at Stowe last year I could give away if enough people sit down to eat lunch together. I've only worn it a few times so it probably doesn't even need to be washed yet.;)

SUNDAY.

Crowds will be gone and any "leftover stragglers" will clear out by noon to head back from where they came..... (hopefully) and I assume in the morning we would have a few runs atleast on ripping cordoroy with out much interlopers between us of we all amass on one slope and the guys at the top pf the hill to ward off the skiers from dropping in the middle of us as we turn stiffies and dont constantly have to have swivel heads.......

C.Y.O.A. rule in effect ( I hope we don't need to worry):biggthump

Looks like we will come down on Sunday. Steph wants to go and she works on Sat. So far it is me, Steph and Eric, working on Paul.

Geoff, hopefully you and Bob can make it for Sunday, we will have to get all our Shred time compressed into two hours.

Can the mountain handle this many trenchers:eplus2::eplus2:

There's only one way to find out.:biggthump:AR15firin

This hill tends to have a one of everything sort of layout. There are a couple runs you could bring a big GS board around on, and plenty you could cruise on, but I'd say 14m on down is good for the whole mountain. I'm finding the Madd 170 I got from you to be a real good fit. Shred's X-4 will most likely dominate the day.

The worst thing about this hill, is the best thing about this hill. The lifts are slow and small. At first blush it can be irritating, but when you can get reasonablly clear shots at a run on even the busiest day of the year, the extra couple minutes on the chair become way worth it.

Scrap-star,

Shame on you, and from a local kid too!:p

The hill is right where it needs to be, in the no-man's land between hoards of tourons and wet, frozen, nastyness. :ices_ange

I do not have a head count for each day. I would bet on more people on Sun, but Waaayyy more demo time on Sat.

I'm gonna drop some X on Saturday!:eplus2:

I plan on bringing almost the whole quiver for the weekend.

Going for a test drive on the Coiler 'Ferrari' board.

I hope the Skwal will be here by then.

If anyone wants to try a board, you will need Fintec or Intec to use my bindings.

I am glad to head that the Stratton crew will be down on Sunday.

This is going to be a great weekend!

Hey, does anyone have a pair of boots, round about Mondo 25.5, that they'd be willing to bring for a demo at Thunderdome? I've been riding AT boots all this time and want to see what I'm missing in real, bonfide snowboard HB's. (This might be a good chance to get rid of some old equipment as well!)

Tnx!