Note to New Members ×

Yo Lci!!

big mario

Marty, did you hook up with ink & the LCI on Sunday ? email me thru the board, gotta another hot tip for you before you leave the area.

(Blue River Special @ the Sunshine Cafe in Dillion) had to stop on my way from Aspen to DIA, good as ever :).....

Marty, did you hook up with ink & the LCI on Sunday ? email me thru the board, gotta another hot tip for you before you leave the area.

(Blue River Special @ the Sunshine Cafe in Dillion) had to stop on my way from Aspen to DIA, good as ever :).....

Marty did ride with us and Ice got him a discount ticket with his pass. KK and I had to bug out early, Kai got sick and still has a fever today.

Sorry we didn't get to ride with you much either, Lance and Marie. I hope you have a great time out here and the tips I gave help you out a bit. Congrats on 1 year!

JP, it was good to see you at SES even though we didn't get to ride together. I hope your first time was as memorable as Kai's.

Ink

I'll be on my skwal at Loveland on Sunday (19th)!! First weekend day since mid-Jan, cross my fingers it's not too busy.

Get there early to get more open runs before the masses move in. I'll be on hill along with a couple others. Chair 1 about 830 or earlier in the lodge next to the wedge bar.

Ink

Super fun weekend. Crowds were a bit heavy on Saturday but the sun, little wind and good friends made it killer. D.T. gettin' more used to the cypress was some good viewing. Mario is on it and thanks for driving. Tested the VSR that D.T. has FS in the classifieds. Super fun board with a good range of turn shapes and sizes. Felt like cheating going down Roulette. Whoever buys this board is gonna love it.

Sunday had smaller crowds which worked well for testing the "anonymous" Virus with Virus plate. Got Mr. Awesome on my green HH and he was killin' it once he realized that he could giv'r all he wanted and it would return every bit. TS was riding, actually riding, not "park n ride". Good to see him step out of his bubble of safety and make some progress finally. It was good to have Dusty Bottle back on snow after his collision a month ago. DenverSteve figured out his new board and was making some great runs as well.

futahaguro, nice to meet you and make some runs. Good to see softies making some nice turns. Let us know the next time you visit.

Ink

Edited by inkaholic
totally forgot denversteve

I had fun riding with the crew again on Saturday. As I said, the trip to The Valley was my first time since 1968.

I rode #2 until about 1 PM when the lunch crowd started coming back out. My legs were pretty tired and I decided to head home.

Ink - thanks again for the tips. I don't want to bother people to critique my riding but your tips are always welcome.

Nice to ride with you guys! I want to make a Colorado trip a yearly thing so hopefully I will be out there again. I have been pretty busy but I will get the videos up this weekend.

Breck was fun. I know a lot of you guys pan it but on a Tuesday it was very empty and had some huge open runs that were fun to carve, and boot out on the heel side:)