Note to New Members ×

Yo Lci!!

big mario

OVR, yes, KK is running his stance angled forward on the Virus. If it wasn't he wouldn't be able to tip the board up, it is pretty narrow, even for his little feet.

Dude, Sorry you missed the opening this season, it was sooo good, I mean sucked. Dude you didn't miss anything.

Angie, I kind of hinted at the prospect of us going in the December Best Bets thread but was unsure at that point. We decided around 12:30 Saturday afternoon and left around 2:00. Since I was getting gear and stuff packed I didn't think of posting that we were going. Sorry. Like I stated earlier, it was well worth the family time spent in the car. I actually figured if anyone else would be going it would be Jim and you since he is always jonesing to slide.

Ink

Wow...looks pretty good. Do you think they might try to open this weekend?

Well, A Basin is opening tomorrow which means Loveland will open as soon as they possibly can - i.e. I bet tomorrow or Friday. Those two are always in competition to open first.

Just saw a bunch of carvers on the Lovey cam, looks like one of you were wearing some pink pants!

:biggthump

We had a great day albeit some interesting conditions. It was a throwback to my days on the east coast for sure, but it was awesome to see everyone!

The Dude even made a cameo!

I had a great time riding with everyone :ices_ange. It was fun to see Angie, Jim and Rya. Took a ride with Monodude when Dada and Big Mario changed out boards. I loved it when Big Mario said that I was the "rider of the day" :cool:. Thanks everyone, I had fun and can't wait to ride with you next time.

KarverKai

We picked an excellent day for our first day this season. With the 8 inches of new snow from earlier in the week, which was nicely groomed, the mid-winter snow condtions were really good. After a few hours, it got a little cut up (wonder why?) and it was time for lunch. Anyway, it was great riding with you guys again.

:biggthump