> Cuz I'm frozen to the ground!

>

> Have a great day...

>

> *98% OF THOSE FROM WYOMING SAY "OH ****" BEFORE GOING IN THE DITCH ON A

> SLIPPERY ROAD.

> **THE OTHER 2% ARE FROM COLORADO AND THEY SAY, "HOLD MY BEER AND

> WATCH THIS."*

Sounds like a typical day at loveland. Maybe it won't be so bad after all...

Saturday is the day...:(

Don

Feed the addiction...:eplus2:

Ice and I got in 2 1/2 hrs of nonstops in -8f temps. The baclava kept my nose warm, but was making me hungry. Today was the first time I rode the Heads in cold temps, and I need to remember to back off on the lean springs, I was experiancing major suckage on my healside until Ice figured out that our boots where frozen stiff.

On another note, 2/3 of Roulette is roped off, and there are 3 big a$$ mounds of snow being blown on to it.:angryfire :angryfire Looks like they are going to put the park back on it. I am going to have to work on those jibbing skills some more.:AR15firin :AR15firin :AR15firin :AR15firin They have mowed rookie road, we may have the Indy 500 turn to look foward to in the near future

mario

LCI Posse, just a heads-up, I will be returning for my annual LCI visit :biggthump. I know I told Ink that I was coming in on the 4th, but after reviewing my flights realized I lied.

I will be arriving Dec. 6 and leaving Dec. 16th, so riding the 7th thru the 15th.

Looking forward to riding with All of you again this year. I plan on bringing some toys (home-brew Isolator Plates) for anyone brave enough to try & give Honest Feedback (good or bad).

I purchased (2) 4-Paks, but may try some other area's if conditions permit.

I'm thinking as long as it 'stays' cold there is already more open at Lovey :) than there was this time last season, so I'm really :D 'stoked'!

jp1

Just wondering? :confused:

If Loveland has 93 trails and 56 of them are open, how does Skireport.com come up with it being 43% open?

I get 56/93=.60215 or 60% open.

Even if they factor in the lifts, 6 of 9 running. Again, I get 6/9=.6666 or 66%.

Are they going by total skiable acres or something ??

bigs, 'windy' at Lovey :eek: that's hard to believe, next you'll be telling us it gets cold there also.

Is the area over the Tunnel rideable? I don't know why, I just think that would be cool :freak3: to do ??

"Rocky Mountain High", I'm just giddy like a school girl, keep the snow comming please!

I officially might be showing up this weekend.

What day is everyone riding?

we heard rumors that you were too busy attending knitters-anonymous meeting to ride so far this season! :ices_ange

Ink, Tony and I will ride on Friday.

Anticipating Ice, GeoffV, pcdenver and I on Saturday...

Anticipating Ink, KarverKai, Concussed, Jim, Angie, GeoffV, big mario, Ice, Shelly and I on Sunday...

we heard rumors that you were too busy attending knitters-anonymous meeting to ride so far this season! :ices_ange

Ink, Tony and I will ride on Friday.

Anticipating Ice, GeoffV, pcdenver and I on Saturday...

Anticipating Ink, KarverKai, Concussed, Jim, Angie, GeoffV, big mario, Ice, Shelly and I on Sunday...

I havent been attending meetings but I have been making everyone pink holiday sweaters with candycanes glued on the front reading "LCI".

I havent been attending meetings but I have been making everyone pink holiday sweaters with candycanes glued on the front reading "LCI".

We will all look so cute as we sashay into the wedge bar together. Buncha fruitcakes!

I will be in attendance Saturday as well.

Tried to call you a couple weeks ago but no return call, what's up wit dat?

Ink

We will all look so cute as we sashay into the wedge bar together. Buncha fruitcakes!

I will be in attendance Saturday as well.

Tried to call you a couple weeks ago but no return call, what's up wit dat?

Ink

I knew you were gonna give me crap for not having been to lovey yet!!

Just kidding, I was in Utah riding trials and didnt have cell service. I didnt get you message till a few days later.

Looking forward to good season of sliding.

I knew you were gonna give me crap for not having been to lovey yet!!

Just kidding, I was in Utah riding trials and didnt have cell service. I didnt get you message till a few days later.

Looking forward to good season of sliding.

LIAR!! :) Actually you were driving in the Cedes with your girlie in front of, next to, and behind me. I SAW YOU!

Riding has been really good and a ton of the mtn is open. Look forward to seeing you slaughter the hill again.

Ink