Note to New Members ×

Yo Lci!!

big mario

Wow, you guys need to get out there tomorrow. Call in sick. whatever.

It took me 3 1/2 hours to get home today. Dumping all the way. I wish I had gotten stuck in Summit, because tomorrow is going to be another ridiculous pow day.

Today was the best pow day I have had since the season of '08-'09

39.5" in the last week:1luvu:

mario

I've been there for every inch of it...:1luvu: Today was another 14" and....

sunglasses :cool: !!! perfectly clear very little wind and more terrain open. The Duret Monster Fat Mono was representing today. Sorry you guys missed it.

Don

Feed the addiction...:eplus2:

day 14 in the bag ;)

sunglasses :cool: !!! perfectly clear very little wind and more terrain open. The Duret Monster Fat Mono was representing today. Sorry you guys missed it.

Don

day 14 in the bag ;)

enjoy rock springs, I'm sure it will have some nice pow.:AR15firin:AR15firin:AR15firin:AR15firin:AR15firin:eplus2::eplus2::eplus2::eplus2:

mario

Don

day 14 in the bag ;)

Don,..yer killin' me...I haven't been able to get up once yet.

Not ONCE!!!! :(:(:(

-Charles

Today didn't disappoint. Even with the late start and packed parking lot, there was still fresh and DEEP pow to be found. DUDE...don't know why we didn't see you, although Michelle and I didn't get started until around 930.

Jim and I might head over Sunday, although there is talk of Aspen opening a weekend early. If that happens, we'll stay local.

I was on a mission and seeking the fresh. I think, at times, that I was going faster than the speed of sight...:eek:

Don

enjoy rock springs, I'm sure it will have some nice pow.:AR15firin:AR15firin:AR15firin:AR15firin:AR15firin:eplus2::eplus2::eplus2::eplus2:

mario[/quote

OUCH

Sorry Dude, had to call you out on all that braggin, I had to hold the sheriff back a few times last season. I am glad that you are able to get out as much as you have before you take off for the great brown north

mario

Don, I saw your Jeep, but did not see you. Did see Angie and said hi.

You left too early. They dropped the ropes on Forest Meadow off chair 6 and the South Chutes off chair 2 in the afternoon. Would you believe riding all of the 6 feet of untracked snow that has fallen this fall. The Nitro Powder swallow tail and the twin skwal skis were in heaven.

Hope you see you guys Sunday, since I have been a weekend no show.

:1luvu:

Message from Lovey:

Loveland Ski Area has received 44 inches of snow in the past 10 days and will open Chair 4 tomorrow, Saturday, November 20th.

Chair 4 will be open to the mid-way station and will give skiers and riders access to Creek Trail, Lower Creek Trail, Failsafe Catwalk, Perfect Bowl, Scrub, North Chutes, Fail Safe Trees, Sunburst Chutes and Splashdown.

"All the new snow has everyone eager for more terrain," said John Sellers, Marketing Director. "Getting Chair 4 open before Thanksgiving is huge. Last season we didn't see much snow in November, but I think we are making up for it this year. And then some. The early season conditions are the best anyone can remember."

This week Loveland Ski Area dropped the rope on Cat's Meow, Busy Gully, Tiger's Tail, Holy Cat, Catwalk Trees, Fire Cut, Bennett's Bowl and The South Chutes. Chair 7 at Loveland Valley opened today providing beginners access to Take Off and All Smiles. The Loveland Ski & Ride School is fully operational and offering their full menu of lesson programs for all ages and abilities.

With the opening of Chair 4, Loveland Ski Area will be running 5 lifts accessing 49 trails and 557 acres of terrain. Chair 4 opened on January 6th last season.

"Once we get Chair 4 open we will focus on getting Chair 8 ready," said Bob Magrino, Director of Mountain Operations. "The coverage looks good and there is more snow in the forecast so Chair 8 could open early next week."

Who's in!?!

Ink

Is is safe to say that the mid-load at 2 is fully functional - not like any of that silliness they did late last season?

hey barb,

chair 2 is back to normal. i think the reason they changed things last years was because the valley was closed and they wanted to make life easier for newbies (rather than having to get off at the top of 2).

Getting freshies under 4 on Saturday with D.T. was fantastic.

Alphabetical order

Ace good to see you again, your killin it on that Virus

Angie nice to see you again and thanks for spending some time with KarverKai

Arnie good to have you back in the mix again

Bigs gettin afta da big bod way to go

D.T. thanks for the riding and the customs

Ice fun as always and thanks for encouraging KarverKai

Monodude feel bedda afta da wipeout

Shelly thanks for riding with KarverKai and I

KarverKai set a personal best of 11 runs on the big mountain - expanded his terrain to include chair 2 - was killin' drifter - cleaned up his toesides tremendously - rode faster than previously - was playful with banks ridges and bumps - had a HUGE smile on his face - made dada extremely proud and happy

Ink

Normal winter weather returns to our beloved lovey on thurs with a high of 1 and -35f windchills, this should cut down on some of the crowds we have been dealing with lately:1luvu:, and greatly improve my attitude. Time to break out the gayda's and baclava's. So far it's the aptly named Ice and myself, anyone else?

mario