Note to New Members ×

Yo Lci!!

big mario

Was up on Saturday for only the 2nd time this season. Rode early with DT.

Was definitely not the true Loveland experience - warm, sunny & no wind. We were on the 1st bucket in the AM and rode non-stop until 1 PM.

Was on a new board (Coiler stubby) and new bindings (TD3s). Had a breakthrough day (for me). Don't know if it was the equipment, conditions or just repetition on my part but it seemed to come together after a few hours. I've just got to get more hours on the slopes.

I thought about heading over to the Valley but maybe next time.

DT - thanks for the tips.

It was great meeting everyone on sunday. Absolutly fantastic day of riding, looking forward to many more!!!

Good to see you again Derek, glad we ran into each other on sat.

Greenleaf,

You had a good day Sunday. Keep it up and you may become a full fledged LCI member. However, the lack of Cocoa Porter in the Rathskeller was a bit dissappointing and will go on your permanent record. Did you at least continue to ride a bit more?

Oh yeah, +1 to what you said above!!!!

Ink

PHOOKIN' EPIC

that is all

mario

I agree.... ridin' with the LCI is the most fun you can have with your cloths on. I can't imagine ridin' with a better group of guys. Oh, and you too, Mario.:biggthump I hope when I grow up I can ride as well as anyone of you guys.

Don

Feed the addiction...:eplus2:

Greenleaf,

You had a good day Sunday. Keep it up and you may become a full fledged LCI member. However, the lack of Cocoa Porter in the Rathskeller was a bit dissappointing and will go on your permanent record. Did you at least continue to ride a bit more?

Oh yeah, +1 to what you said above!!!!

Ink

One would assume that any record keeping wouldnt begin until they became a full fledged member??, but thats ok I'll try and make up for it next time. ;)

I got a few more runs in but my legs were PISSED OFF!

Y'all missed a good show by the sheriff, as well as Brethren Fast, AKA acoustic Reno Divorce all for 7 bucks. and my neighbor had some space cakes for 10 buxs, 4 servings each, Stan and Kress might be interested in these

see ya on the hill

mario