Note to New Members ×

Yo Lci!!

big mario

Jp,

Great meeting and riding with you! Glad to see you were not scared away by our weather, occasional rude behavior, and the cocoa porter. Make a few turns for the LCI tomorrow and we will see you next year!

Ink,

Nice heelside rippa' by the little guy, I promise to ride with him next time!

Jeff,

nice job on the transitions yesterday, you've come along way in a short time even though you ride the short bus

Ang and Jen,

you ride like guys, keep it up.

I ain't saying anything about anyone's knees:p

mario

Does this mean I will be bringing my own board with me? I was looking forward to rippin on the Coiler AM again.:)

OVR,

AM Coiler was sold. Big Mario has an Axxess though.

Hopefully you will be able to ride with KarverKai but don't know what his social schedule will be like when you come out.

Sunday for me this weekend.

Ink

Just got home from the airport. The only riding I did today wasn’t on a board :( it was on the ‘big bird’. I did beep on the way past Loveland though heading east on 70 to DIA :)

You know how you always get that ‘just good to be home feeling’ whenever you go away and come back? I didn’t get it this time, and feel empty.

I guess this brings us back to, “How bad do you want it”? I miss 'The Mountains' already.

Tuesday I thought, was probably the best snow :) conditions of the past week. I seen Don (monodude) and another hardbooter riding mid morning, at the top of 2. I wasted :nono: 3 runs trying to catch up to them and then they disappeared, so I decided to just ride and ‘let er eat’, and enjoy :biggthump my last day.

I’m guessing they may have gone to the Valley, because when I finally chose to ‘take shelter’ from the wind and headed over there, Switchback had some :eek: nice trenches on it. Amazingly I was still finding untracked cord on it (on the sides) in the afternoon, and was riding like a giddy kid (with pretty much the whole trail to myself) until I knew it was waaay past time to pack it in.

Stopped @ Bomber for some goodies, and was lucky enough to have the opportunity to meet and talk to Fin and Snowman to make the trip complete.

Thanks Again to EVERYONE for an AWESOME time :biggthump (I won't tell anyone) :biggthump :biggthump

Does this mean I will be bringing my own board with me? I was looking forward to rippin on the Coiler AM again.:)

Aaron,

you can borrow my ax, race stock hot 182/15 or my 186/16 f2. I have been reinfected:1luvu: and cant seem to get the vamp off my feet

mario

I was looking forward to rippin on the Coiler AM again.:)

it now lives in Russia with terekhov, it received a face-lift, but is still an awesome ride...

DSCI0665.JPG

but since i'm an elitist snob, there are plenty more to play with

You so suck.

company has a use it or lose it philosophy, so i'm using it :D

Cant remember if you have a WP pass... if so you should jet over the hill and ride with the WP gang next week

i don't, but might make the journey anyway...

:1luvu: :1luvu: :1luvu: :1luvu: :1luvu: :1luvu: :1luvu: :1luvu: :1luvu: :1luvu: :1luvu: :1luvu: :1luvu: :1luvu: :1luvu: :1luvu: :1luvu: :1luvu: :1luvu: :1luvu: :1luvu: :1luvu: :biggthump :biggthump :biggthump :biggthump :biggthump :biggthump :biggthump :biggthump :biggthump :biggthump :biggthump :biggthump :biggthump :biggthump :biggthump :biggthump :biggthump :biggthump :biggthump :biggthump :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

FYI -

talked to Bola today... Eldora Mountain Snowboard Club is having an open house at Eldora on Sunday, 8:30 to 12:00. Bola will have some demos, not sure what else is formally happening. Shelly and I are planning on heading over there to show support for the club. It would be cool if the LCI was representin'.