Note to New Members ×

Busted ankle close out

Bordy

Recoveing from a broken ankle, Thought I would offer up this stuff to the BOL board before going to E-bay.

First 2 sets Of 25.5 Technica boots this is a sick combo ski boot that has been modified to ski and snowboard in, One pair are TNSs lowers with a much softer womens TNT uppers there have been a few cuff mods to aid in flex. The other set is a pair of explosion 8s with a small repaired crack at the fold of the lower it has been drilled and has not cracked anymore, this was common problem with this boot while used for alpine snowboarding The explosion have less then 10 days on them and are set up to have the uppers removed and matched with any of the other uppers included. You can mix and match between two lowers and three differnt uppers. Thats right the uppers from the TNS are also included. These boots would make any cat who ski and rides in the same day very happy.

These were on of 3 sets made to educate technica into the making alpine snowboard boots This set for me, a set for Kildy and a set for Sondra VanErt. However the boots where never manufactor to the public. $ 150 OBO for every thing plus a ton of extra parts to make swaping uppers and lowers a breeze, plus extra parts in case anything should ever fail.

Also is a set of burton winds they come with some extra part in the pic and also 2 sets of bladders 25.5 and 26 I rode these with out the stock bladders so both sets of the burton bladders are in like new shape one set has almost no use while the other only has a hand full of days before I went foam in them. These boots have been modified on the rear boot( I am Regular) to stope the dreaded plastic tear with a deeluxe buckle. These boots have also been race riveted to limit the flex in the powered directions. The rivets can be easiley drilled out and taped or epoxied over in under 10minutes. The also have the softer more damp heel pads from deeluxe and not the stiff fragile, britle stock heels Also include are some extras and the buckle that was replaced with the Deeluxe mod. SOLD

Next are a set of used intec heels every where I know of is sold out of these puppys and my wife has gone back to standards. The come with a extra cable and some handle parts and mounting screws for 60 bones. SOLD

I also have a set of Intec binders to go with, 75 for the binders or 125 for both. Binders and heels. SOLD

post-37-141842258953_thumb.jpg

post-37-141842258956_thumb.jpg

post-37-141842258958_thumb.jpg

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are the intec binders, no cant both are flat $75 bones or complete for 125 with heels and extra cable as mentioned above. SOLD

Also a set of girly or light rider boots in a 23.5 with soft thermo liner with several molds still left in them. $60 SOLD

And a set of like new ridden 3 days, 26 soft flexing boots with soft thermo liners great for pow and soft snow. $60 bones also. Extra stiffer yellow tounges include.

post-37-14184225896_thumb.jpg

post-37-141842258963_thumb.jpg

post-37-141842258965_thumb.jpg

Heres a set of 25.5 324s that have been modified with Flexon comp cants so the cants will never fail these were going to replace my indys a while back but I went to UPZ instead and after just a few days of riding they went on the shelf. They come with some extr tounges to get the flex you like and the stiffer overlap bladder that has some riding time from being in another pair of boots. $150

Next is a Rossi 190, this board has been mounted for a photo shoot but never ridden. Its brand new. and a steal at $275.

Next to it is the first year fish with the now changed 4cm of taper many riders think the new fish needs to go back to 4 from its current 3cm. It in good shape has plenty of life left and has just been a loner board for friends visiting when it dumps. $100. SOLD

Also is a nidecker boardercross stick, this thing is a bit older but still rips it has the shape that many of the madd boards were based off and a sick fast race base and carbon in the core, this was my team stock board and would make any carver a great allround softboot railer. $75

post-37-141842258968_thumb.jpg

post-37-14184225897_thumb.jpg

post-37-141842258972_thumb.jpg

Lastley I have 4 SL style sticks 2 where the misses and 2 mine.

They are as follows

159 Rossi accelerator $100

159 Rossi throttle Shannon Mellhuse. $120

158 Burton Speed $175

160 Burton Speed $175

The Rossi where ridden by my wife and where sick board for her.

The Burtons where ment to be my SL boards one year but after getting race preped and wax cycled the 160 got loaned to Adam Canton for a year and he only race SL 3 times on it, While the 158 has sat after being ridden twice in training. Although there may be a ding or 2 from travel Both of these board are in great shape and are almost like new.

Although all 4 of these board are very similar in shape they all ride tottaly different and are a great fun short board to play with!

I also have a set of 7.5 scarpa t1 for any piners interested $50 bones and there yours.

Thanks for Looking, I am happy to answer any ? about the items I have listed.

Shipping is not included on any Items but I will ship however you prefer at true cost.

All boards come Tuned and Travel waxed!

I will also consider any resonable offers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will accept, PayPal, Money Order, Bank check etc...............

And thanks Colin, I will heal up!

post-37-141842258974_thumb.jpg

Bordy! I want, want, want those bindings - I've been looking everywhere for a set of those. I might as well take the spare set of heels with them as well.

Drop me a PM through the board and let me know about payment. Shipping is to Canada T2J 6K9.

Sorry to hear about your ankle, buddy. Heal fast, you're getting way too beaten about recently!!

Cheers! A.

Great price on the rossi 190 - if that's still around in a few weeks I may take it...gotta pay for a new coiler first though...

The short rossis are great boards too! Someone buy these!

edit: sorry 'bout the ankle. Hope you busted it doing something fun at least!

Bordy! I want, want, want those bindings - I've been looking everywhere for a set of those. I might as well take the spare set of heels with them as well.

Drop me a PM through the board and let me know about payment. Shipping is to Canada T2J 6K9.

Sorry to hear about your ankle, buddy. Heal fast, you're getting way too beaten about recently!!

Cheers! A.

OK Done!

Great price on the rossi 190 - if that's still around in a few weeks I may take it...gotta pay for a new coiler first though...

The short rossis are great boards too! Someone buy these!

edit: sorry 'bout the ankle. Hope you busted it doing something fun at least!

Got a YZF400f on the 5th broke my ankle hitting a rock at speed with just the shank of by motocross boot( kept riding all day) on the 6th, My wife is off nannying in EU intill the 16th so I have to make some cash while she is gone or I am in trouble! And I don't want to sell my bike after 2 days of riding it!

Thanks Tex.

Bordy, welcome back!

Sorry to hear about the ancle. Heel fast!

Those wide Rossi and Burton are great for someone wanting a rippy board with AM capabillity.

Now about Technicas, arn't you holding the sport back by pimping the ski boots for snowboarding ;) (Just kidding, if smiley wasn't enough)

Thanks, I relly felt it would be unfair not to list this stuff here for a few days before going to e-bay. I am still scared of the forum however:biggthump;)

The forum is a scary place.

Sorry to hear about the ankle. If I wasnt so strapped right now, I would look at the boards. But I am so I won't. It hurts too much.

Positive vibes to you my man. Keep healing.

:smashfrea you guys are all vicious carnivores! frickin' post too fast!

i'll take the third spot in line for them intec heels, would be interested in bindings too, but it doesn't look like they will make it past allee :boxing_sm

also, how long is the nidecker BX deck? sorry if i missed it.

Damn Bordy! VERY sorry to hear about the ankle!! Mine is still giving me allot of trouble , but I am certain you will heal faster. :(

Wish the Technica boots were my size, that is THE set up!! I have been skiing those boots for many years (snowboarding them too)

Well done Allee!! :biggthump

Somewhere I have a short clip "Interview Clip" of you at SES talking about the F2 Beamer. Email me direct and I will get it edited and posted with your permission or just send it to you , might chear you up a bit!!

Take care and heal fast my friend.

Air Cast, two pair of medical grade aluminum crutches anyone ?? :smashfrea

Bryan

Can you tell me what size the Burton Fish is and the condition. I'm in IL, Zip 60014- how much to ship it?

Thanks-

Brad

Get well soon- the season is on it's way...

The fish is the 156. Its in great shape for a powder stick it has a few repairs in the base and probably has aroun 15-20 days on it. edges are great.

I would think shipping should be around $ 25 dollars depending on how I ship it.

:smashfrea you guys are all vicious carnivores! frickin' post too fast!

i'll take the third spot in line for them intec heels, would be interested in bindings too, but it doesn't look like they will make it past allee :boxing_sm

also, how long is the nidecker BX deck? sorry if i missed it.

The BX stick is a 163.