Note to New Members ×

TD3 coming? rumour or true?

Hans

it was only a matter of time. :)

It will have active suspension, nano-adjustable cant/lift, combination boot warmer/sole de-icer, and the piece de resistance, a blue-tooth data acquisition module with GPS, thermometer, altimeter, and g-load sensor.

I love the idea of a bottle opener too. A good excuse to keep a board on display in the off-season, rather than stashing them all in the basement. :)

Seriously though, how could a Russian website get the scoop on a TD3 faster than U.S. riders who actually, you know, see Fin in person? Gotta write this one off as a rumour, I think.

Renovated model TD3 with the new form of edging- disk and damping disk (there are no photo).

I was going to say the writer just mistyped a 3 instead of a 2, but maybe not...

...Or it was just a typo and in Russia, the TD1 is all they have, and he just meant the TD2?

Just incase Fin needs ideas for the TD3::p

- a place to hold the hex wrench on the binding.

- possibly some sort of air/water -tight container for holding small nicknacks such as those "this is hardboot snowboarding" cards to give to curious onlookers, small globs of wax, or gummi (sp?) stones for deburring edges.

-Infinetely adjustable cant/lift. Here is my idea for this: the base plate is a hemisphere shape, and the top plate can rotate over it in any direction (in three deminsional space). The only thing I CANT (pun intended) figure out is how to tighten it. Possibly some sort of screw type thing like on catek OS1's where you just dig a divot into the metal.

-You can remove the binding with only having to unscrew the four screws on the board. The screws holes would just go through the hemisphere thing.

-Custom color options on the e-rings and on all the metal pieces. Like what Catek has, except it doesn't cost any extra:D.

Note to Fin: if you use any of these ideas, please send my a free pair.:cool:

I like the idea to have a fixed front adjustable bail step in, just as the F2 bindings have. Just stepping out of the chairlift, pop in and go instead of the hasle with that front bail of the TD2 sometimes. I noticed that flat riding suits me the best, no matter what the stances are. But I can imagine some variable cant and lift adjustment in the binding is desirable for some people without loosing the simplicity of the TD2 which I like very much. May be it's time that Fin enlighten us with the presentation of the new TD3. It must be there because other sources confirm the TD3. Development is a good thing and Fin never dissapointed us. He always has a new product each season :biggthump. Fin, just give us a new 'toy' to buy after that nice BTS you gave us.

uh-ohhhh inside info leaked!

when the td2 was in development I saw it under a racer or two...........

who can spill the beans?

hahahaha,Bob you must that racer. As I remembered a few years ago I got that software from you to hasle with the TD2 in 3D, so don't keep it in disguise. You must know more, you have the secret. Michelle doesn't give me any :smashfrea (just provoking here, but its worthed)

hahahaha,Bob you must that racer. As I remembered a few years ago I got that software from you to hasle with the TD2 in 3D, so don't keep it in disguise. You must know more, you have the secret. Michelle doesn't give me any :smashfrea (just provoking here, but its worthed)

different bob, you might mean bob jenney

I was living in CO at the time when I was trying to buy a board from a kid when I was wondering WTF the bindings on one of the said decks was

different bob, you might mean bob jenney

I was living in CO at the time when I was trying to buy a board from a kid when I was wondering WTF the bindings on one of the said decks was

]

You're right, it was Bob Jenney at that time. I have to give it another shot :lol:

now that's an important function
Bottle opener, great idea!

I already find it difficult enough to hurl myself to the ground over and over while sober. Maybe a good stout or bock is what I need to get that angulation I need.

I love the idea of a bottle opener too. A good excuse to keep a board on display in the off-season, rather than stashing them all in the basement. :)

Y'all do know that there is already a bottle opener on the TD2 standard bail version right? The toe bail also works as a bottle opener:

http://www.bomberonline.com/VBulletin/showpost.php?p=218&postcount=29

That's why I was joking about the Intec version....