Note to New Members ×

Meet the Burner family

Frank Morales

my 97 yesterday. I forgot you have to going a pretty fair clip before turning that sucker. Once up to speed they are sweeetttt!

I only have a momma 88 and a papa 97.

There's a shop in my neck of the woods that has 2 new 62's one's still in the wrapper.:biggthump

Good looking fam for sure!

the smaller burners are not as good IMHO

the 188 and 197 were amazing in their day and still hold up alright with more current glass boards in their class.

not sure if I was too much for the smaller burners or they are just not as good but either I was not impressed enough to buy either of the smaller ones I rode

I gotta get on a afterburner or metal burner one of these days.

got me the same big blue 197 and lil green 162, need to fill in the 167 (never lend out a split tail, it'll get replaced with a madd 170) and a 188.

hey fffrank.....

Hey, Tony. Remember when I told you when you first started working for me, the guys that last in this business, are the guys who fly straight. Low-key, quiet. But the guys who want it all, chicas, champagne, flash... they don't last.

post-123-141842253933_thumb.jpg

I started on a 162 burner, it was a fun board to ride.. really like how alive it was.

I now have a 167 brand new never seen snow, it's been sitting here for 3 years now.. I know I should try it.. but never got around to it.. specially having received 2 Titanal board this year !

SIMS BURNER SPECS

SIZE____________ 162____ 167 split tail__ 178 split tail__ 188 split tail__ 197 split tail

EFFECTIVE EDGE__ 144.0__ 149.0___________ 156.0___________ 170.5____________180

WAIST WIDTH_____ 18.2___ 18.0____________ 18.2____________ 18.15____________18.2

SETBACK_________ 2.0____ 3.5_____________ 1.5_____________ 1.5

SIDECUT RADIUS__ 1018___ 1200____________ 1600____________ 1672_____________19