Note to New Members ×

ECES Nightly Ben Gay Rub In!!!

Shred Gruumer

Hello ,,

Sherd here!! made it.. I think Im the only one that actually took a plane here.. and after we figured it out.... I could of taken a car!! thanks guys!!:freak3:

Well the 3 am wake up and airport travel is enough to drive any one into a fricken frenzy... taking Northwest does that anyways!:mad:

At least I had good company for my ride in Providence .. Geoff V... had my limo wating.. I had no Idea on how sweet ride his vehicle really was.. Some say its the king of all winter vehicles..

Guys I know you know me but up here I hear I that Bud light has very high mass and we had to maximize specific gravity weight content.

Dude .. Im talking Sweet!!!

Nice Sunny day ..for a Sunday Arrival..

We had a long drive and the road was getting icy... so we had to stop in NH to get more weight for the mountain trek ahead..

Whew... we all most needed more weight but I think we are good.. what do you think

261274028_BFxDp-S.jpg

261281805_S96Yn-S.jpg

261282108_SQzLt-S.jpg

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whew.. finally made it... With all this extra balast that we had we figured we had to get rid of it..

And then Bam! hey why not donate it?

So we made it up to the Groomer complex.... some reason they said they needed and could use the excess balast debris.. They took it.. so we didn't have to toss it.. Something about Bud light and extra grooming went hand in hand....

happy unloading said Shred

Day one..

Dude Fricken Curb side parking... right on the hill!! doesn't get any better than this!!!

We had two of the most highly exclaimed bad ass 4WD vehicles compete in the groomer tent drive off!

Passat 1.8L turbo front wheel drive with magna steel rims with Icechopper tires vs The VW $60,000 Multi cross Toureg.. who... one this contest..

Hmm lets see..

Fricken Drive said Shred..:rolleyes:

261665137_htiUa-S.jpg

Things Did not work out to well for the multi million dollar Toureg.. as you can

See here it turned out to be the first Annual worlds strongest man contest...

The shoot out went to Geoff V.. in the friken incredible World Rally Edition Vw passat with the Ultra meg rims and high performance 155 hp engine..

Massive Beat down!!

261665894_vNJE7-S.jpg

261676391_CyhCS-S.jpg

261669796_B9QKA-S.jpg

261684651_EPXQG-S.jpg

At the End the Toureg prove no match for a Passat Wrx with Magna traction rims... They really do work... it proof...

The Toureg had to be pulled out by the local...

Another day to come!!!

Don't Park on snow Said Shred!

Then back to the condo, trying *real* hard not to laugh (grin). After that kind of smack down, it's time for the salmon dinner -- no, NOT the salmon mousse. I cook, I clean, and do they appreciate it? Tuning, waxing, binding placement, toe lift, heel lift, outward cant, inward cant, do you want to buy this board for $200, would you like another Dogfish Head 90 Minute IPA, what's with the Wax Wizard???

Fabulous first day! The quads are shot, and tomorrow... No, let's not go there -- too much technobabble...

Only 10.5 hours for this trip - a wee bit closer that the Loaf, but I do REALLY like the Loaf.

Great times, wish you were, stay tuned... Same Bat Channel, same Bat Time...

Right Said Shred...

Guest GQuentin

Shred,

Your beer selection is great for the east coast. (I am from VA, allowed to say it). The Guinness is a great choice. But you have to come to the PNW and let the OR crew treat you to some of our beautiful micro brews.

Also, I thank you for your hilarous threads. Your MCCS thread during SES had me and my roomies rolling. Keep it coming,

Quentin

Your beer selection is great for the east coast. (I am from VA, allowed to say it). The Guinness is a great choice. But you have to come to the PNW and let the OR crew treat you to some of our beautiful micro brews.

Being an Ohio boy I'm partial to the Great Lakes micro-brew line. I'd have to say that the Elliot Ness is my favorite, but I like them all.

http://www.greatlakesbrewing.com/

Day one..

At the End the Toureg prove no match for a Passat Wrx with Magna traction rims... They really do work... it proof...

The Toureg had to be pulled out by the local...

Another day to come!!!

Don't Park on snow Said Shred!

Shred - looks like the Toureg needs this "Shred" treatment. :biggthump

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPDLX0koXFs"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPDLX0koXFs" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Wooo Hoooo.. I got Wireless now!! Staying overnight to catch my flight back to Cleveland Tomorrow ... Maybe!!! They have it shut down from what I hear..

You just don't know the pain of not being able to have the internet... Its like taking my beer away!!

Ohhhhh the ECES escapades!!! Man where do I even Start!!:rolleyes:

What the WTF said Shred!