Note to New Members ×

ECES Nightly Ben Gay Rub In!!!

Shred Gruumer

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yall should have stayed for saturday and sunday, we even set aside some beer for yall, you could have tasted the rockies dammit:D

but all kidding aside, saturday sucked, sunday had some pretty nice carving aside from the wind. and the village greens hot tub, well, it was pretty awesome

PS

is jack riding burton winds in that pic?

Well Im not sure I have permission for the wake what was left behind on Saturday morning....

Lets say.. two members of our party needed severe help that morning and afternoon...!!

Ive haven't seen that since my Days at The Ohio State University!!

:barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::smashfrea:smashfrea:smashfrea:smashfrea:smashfrea:smashfrea:smashfrea

OOOOhh WOW

I moved in to the condo across the street on friday to 9G and heard about the carnage in the morning!

I bought a two day pass on Saturday and rode till wet the first day. Sunday morning after packing up and putting all the boards in the box we set off to the hill. We arrived around 8am to gusty winds that had all but the triple closed. I got suited up and bought a ticket for my wife. When I went out to get my board I broke my key while trying to open it up. So I bought a new set of locks for my racks and could not get them installed at the Stowe Auto or the local Thule dealer. I ended up applying for a refund for unused days on the tickets and I'll here back in 30 days. I have since made my way to Rockland ME for the next week. I drilled the lock on the box when I got to Maine and replaced it. It was pretty easy IF you have the right tools!

post-2022-141842253357_thumb.jpg

post-2022-14184225336_thumb.jpg

post-2022-141842253363_thumb.jpg

Let me set the record straight with poor old Jack. Oh by the way he is 34 today.

Jack tackled me after we got out of the car and took me down. I didn't want to fall on my back in the huge puddle and pulled Jack around while I was falling down. Some how my elbow hit him in the nose and we both went down on the icy side walk.

Let's just say drinking martini's at dinner and Irish Car Bombs all night at the Matterhorn and I forget what shot Shred ordered us is not a good mix.:eek::barf: