Note to New Members ×

The Schtubbys are coming...

Shred Gruumer

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bruce is pretty handy with a sewing machine.

The chainsaw is just right. We don't go in for exotic machine tools and production equipment up here north of the border. Especially when it comes to snowboards, eh.

Don't know what could be holding up the Schtubbies. One of them was substantially complete as early as August. Leslie was prying boulders out of the forest with it.

I Can't make it to Big Mt.. I can only make the ECES..

If your serious.. bruce is making the Schtubbys as we speak.. I know he is at least making 3.. I have one extra topsheet.. Call Bruce if your serious..

Then i start the new project the Schtubby X3.... ahh you won't like that one...

nothing of mine ever works anyway... :rolleyes:

Right Said Shred

• 3 weeks later...

Well, now i suppose you can jam the nose and catapult yourself going backwards too:confused:

just kidding, have fun and post some crazy switch carving pics while youre at it! Maybe you can make it an international race to see who can get totally laid backwards first!(ok that sounds a bit wierd:rolleyes:)

The topsheets look madd cool, by the way.

Most don't like the Schtubby Kessler looking NOSE..but I do...I been doing the schtubby nose for about 3 ,4 years now.. it works better than fine!!

Look real close and the Middle board,,, Mine.. has the Schtubby NOSE and tail..the other two..are ....well.........Normal I guess.:freak3:

When I get it... I'll post some hi res pics...

Now on to the next Secret Project...shhhhhh....

171cm x 20cm x 13SCR, and a very long effective edge. Titanal, Nanospeed under it and other secret fast Coiler sh... in it.

hummmk that's not as extreme as I was expecting from all the talk...those specs are almost at a level that I would consider owning one though I am actually looking more for a high 160's board. Shred are you still gonna be at ECES on Saturday?

Im staying in a condo.. I don't know how long they are sticking around on Saturday.. Why? aren't your riding earlier...??

Was planning on being there the whole week but the Navy decided that I needed to change jobs in my last year before retirement:angryfire I'm teaching all week and I hope to be able to get there Saturday but at this point I'm not sure even that is possible. I'm glad I didn't make any costly reservations