Note to New Members ×

Loveland Carving Session

big mario

Thor - go to East Colfax, now....please!

Please do, you're begining to scare me! :eek:

mario

ecnaluuma, glad to have you over.

Thirty two lbs of smoked meat, 2 gallons of some really good beans, 2 heads of cabbage for a horseradish/mayo coleslaw, and 2 rocking homade bbq sauces. glad to be almost done with preparation

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thirty two lbs of smoked meat, 2 gallons of some really good beans, 2 heads of cabbage for a horseradish/mayo coleslaw, and 2 rocking homade bbq sauces. glad to be almost done with preparation
If you need something that no one has signed up for yet, please let me know and I will bring it. If you are all set, I will bring a huge stack of cash for your tip jar.. 'cause... DAMN!! That sounds delicious!! Thanks for going the extra mile (or two) Mario!!

BUMP. Tomorrow cannot get here soon enough!!!

Anyone interested in doing a rideshare from the Morrison lots?
John, we could ride together if you are interested. I'll need to drive becuase I'll have a table, chairs and other stuff loaded in the truck. I'll also probably be one of the first to arrive and last to leave the parking lot. Send me an e-mail if you are interested.

Dustin

Hey everyone,

Sorry to be a party pooper but the swelling in my leg is recovering very slowly. It's all consistent with what the Doctor said, but uncomfortable none the less.

I would love to hang at the tent and be a "riding form" critic but it's not in the cards for tomorrow.

Have fun, ride safe and please take at least one run for me (without a crash!)

Holly and I will be at SES for the first weekend so we'll see some of you there. For those of you not going to SES - you better have a good excuse - at least a swollen leg or better!

Curtis

PS - yes, I'm pretty bummed as I type this :(

John, we could ride together if you are interested. I'll need to drive becuase I'll have a table, chairs and other stuff loaded in the truck. I'll also probably be one of the first to arrive and last to leave the parking lot. Send me an e-mail if you are interested.
John - sorry, just got your e-mails. Sent a reply. Just in case -- I will be through Morrison at ~5:45AM tomorrow morning and anticipate leaving Loveland at 4:30 or 5PM, maybe later if traffic is bad.

Mario,

Thor is on his way to my house for a football sunday. He called to tell me you did an outstanding job and darn I wish I could have been there - cold, wind and all.

How's your retro outfit coming along. If you put as much effort into it as you did today's cooking, I'm sure we're in for some competition

Next year!!!! Or, maybe late season? (wishful thinking)

Lovey Crew - you guys rock!!! Thanks for hosting. I can't wait to get over to your mountain again for more good times

to everyone that I met and did not meet it was fun seeing so many hardbooters in one spot.. great carves all over the mountain

Lets do it again!!