Note to New Members ×

Loveland Carving Session

big mario

Sat. Jan 19th at loveland basin, riding starts at 8:30 am @ lift 1. Bola will be there with some of his demo's as well the much drooled over and improperly fondled collection of viruses belonging to Mr. Thor Von Rippington. Rumor has it that Dustin will be showing up with his collection of vaunted DT Customs. I will have my boards available also. Bring your own beer, I will be bringing my grill up, and I may have some smoked brisket and pork shoulder available, as well as a few of my bbq sauces. Discount lift tickets are available at WildErnest Ski shop and The Mountains USA in Frisco, and at Maison de Ski in Idaho springs, there will be a limited number of discounted tickets available on the mountain using season passes on a first come first served basis. More info to follow.

mario

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I MIGHT be able to make it but it's almost a seven hour drive for me.

Hey bro,

If you want to come up you can stay at our place in Evergreen. It is about 45min from the hill. Oh yeah, you would actually have a BED to sleep in. PM me if you are interested.

2 things are certain at the demo, you will try new equipment and you will get some great tips on your riding. And another thing is you will be hanging with some very cool and inspiring people.

Ink

I haven't been up in quite a while. How have the conditions been?

Between the combination of crowds, wind, closed roads & cold, it was hard to get the motivation to make the effort.

How have conditions been in the eastern mountains (Vail & east) been recently?

I'll make an effort to be there on the 19th.

I haven't been up in quite a while. How have the conditions been?

Between the combination of crowds, wind, closed roads & cold, it was hard to get the motivation to make the effort.

How have conditions been in the eastern mountains (Vail & east) been recently?

I'll make an effort to be there on the 19th.

Oldacura,

Carving conditions at Lovey are good. Freeride is varied conditions with wind scour to pow. Make it a priority to be there on the 19th, Mario is on the grill again and the boards and bros will be good.

Ink

Hey bro,

If you want to come up you can stay at our place in Evergreen. It is about 45min from the hill. Oh yeah, you would actually have a BED to sleep in. PM me if you are interested.

2 things are certain at the demo, you will try new equipment and you will get some great tips on your riding. And another thing is you will be hanging with some very cool and inspiring people.

Ink

Very very tempting!!!!

I will let you know ASAP. Gotta get that kitchen pass from my wife.

I will be there

Thanks BM for bringing food. Thanks Bola, TVR, CFJ and all for letting us explore your quivers!!! Seeing this many alpine boards on a mountain is always mind boggling

Ink, the love connection rocks and the ankle is feeling good!

Lee we might finally meet!!

I will be there

Thanks BM for bringing food. Thanks Bola, TVR, CFJ and all for letting us explore your quivers!!! Seeing this many alpine boards on a mountain is always mind boggling

Ink, the love connection rocks and the ankle is feeling good!

Lee we might finally meet!!

Hey look Curtis! Dr.J just volunteered your quiver for demo!

I did happen to read that - So kind of him. Okay, everyone can ride them but Dr J.

2 weeks to plan. If I can get around better than I can right now, it would be fun to see the gang

And snowman, whose going to protect me from the beer :eplus2: