Note to New Members ×

Meet the FNG: BOL's new Moderator

Jack M

We would like to thank John McCormack, a.k.a. "trailertrash" for stepping up and taking the role of Moderator here at BomberOnline. John has been a member here since December '03, and has made himself quietly known as a level-headed cool cat with a sharp wit. John is in the Boston area and works in IT. We'd like to reiterate that this is a volunteer position, and that John is "playing for the love of the game". We're sure you will all treat him with respect as usual.

John is reminded that when he is on moderator duty, he must wear at least 27 pieces of "flair". If anyone catches him with less than that, please report him to Fin. And for the first 2 weeks, he'll be wearing a special name tag that says "Hi! I'm new here."

Thanks John!

Nina: Now Milton, don't be greedy, let's pass it along and make sure everyone gets a piece.

Milton Waddams: Yeah, but last time I didn't receive a piece. And I was told...

[while the cake passes Milton mutters - eventually everybody but Milton gets a piece]

you should make D-Sub, Divebomber, and Me mods - we're all level-headed :eplus2:

Level- Headed Comments from trailertrash:

aren't you a trust fund kid still in school? you dont have "years of experience" wiping your nose yet!
i put loctite on my knees to hold them together, is that bad?

Congrats :biggthump

For the the uncool or non English speaking (like me): http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=F.N.G.

It proved useful to know what teabagging meant...:confused::freak3::barf:

And for those who will check, my name comes from neither this nor this.:angryfire

The "learn something every day" dept., huh Derf!

For make benefit glorious nation of Canada!!

Hey Jack:

I can't believe nobody has said this yet but on behalf of all the self-absorbed or inarticulate here, thanks for contributing so much time to such a thankless and invisible but very necessary job. I know you do it out of commitment to our calling and furthering the sport and I hope everyone appreciates you for it. Trailertrash steps into a very large pair of shoes (funny that they've been on such dainty little feet for so long).

We all need to offer something to this sport to keep it going and Jack has set a pretty high mark for personal contribution. I hope everyone reading this can appreciate it.

We salute you Jack.