Note to New Members ×

Job Opening at Bomber: 12/19/06

fin

I hope no one minds this being here, in the scheme of things it does relate to hardboot snowboarding. But I can move to OT if requested.

Bomber is in need of part time help here at our shop in Silverthorne, CO. The core description of the position would include basic phone, e-mail, and order processing work. However, being a small company you never know what you could be doing to help on any given day. Position is open immediately and a flexible schedule can be worked out. The position would only be through the winter and most likely end around April.

We do have Hawaiian Shirt Fridays and you will have your own special edition "Red" Swingline stapler.

Please contact Michelle at: bomber@bomberonline.com if you are interested and need more information.

if i was single, 20-25, i'd kill for that job!!

Working close to Michelle with a personnal Swingler stapler must be a helluvan experience ;).. ( Beeing able to borrow the Subi a bit would also be tempting)

Merry Xmas all! good luck in the jobsearch!

:smashfrea

Nils

[...]However, being a small company you never know what you could be doing to help on any given day. Position is open immediately and a flexible schedule can be worked out. The position would only be through the winter and most likely end around April.[...]

If by that you mean I can do CAD drawing and modeling, program your CNC mill and work from home, I'll take it!:biggthump I know all CAD software and can learn all others.:ices_ange

Ditto with derf... Would you pay for me moving out to CO from MI and pay for lost wages from my current job? Also I need 2 months a year, during snowboarding season of course, of vacation. These are my demands and I won't settle for anything less.

If I was 62 and if I thought I could get Pepperoni balls and Oxroast out there I would take the next train out of Erie, PA. We are having a meltdown here. Are there any little Polish mom & pop printshops.? Do they need a retro type camera man and film stripper? Best of both worlds.

:biggthump