Note to New Members ×

Loon/WV Opening Days

Enzo

Team 32 is all over the ECES. Last time we cleaned up at the raffle.

I'm looking into housing options. I sent JD a perspective place, but he has been too busy reading My Boys Can Swim!: The Official Guy's Guide to Pregnancy and What to Expect When You're Expecting .

We should hurry up and find a place. Who's in and for what days. I was planning on the whole week and figured we would have a few people who would just do a few days. Let me know.

I may just do Thurs-Sun but thats not a definite. I gotta see how da hip's doin after a some runs down thru the LMP and if it survives Corbets out in JH in Feb. :smashfrea

jd reads??? i thought he's been educating himself by replaying the birth scene in Knocked Up ova and ova and ova.

Still haven't gone yet!!!! :angryfire

Won't be able to go till after finals (12/15) but even then, i chose to work to avoid the crowds during the highschool break rush and make some $. I'll be there for 2 weeks starting january 2nd to the 15th before school starts back up again. See ya guys in a month or so.

i have just been contacted by a bomber member afraid to show his identity. he was wondering if we could have a 1 day tryout with T32 on saturday 12/8. just seeing what members could attend the hazing ceremony at 8:00am, and show this fellow bomber member around loon mt.

he is currently a T28 member.

Had a marvelous day at Loon today :biggthump . Took my pow/crud board and glad I did as conditions not great for carving. I expect tomorrow will be good too unless the wind is too strong.

Winter has finally arrived. Open trail count growing daily. Just about every closed trail on the mountain was being poached big time today.

i have just been contacted by a bomber member afraid to show his identity. he was wondering if we could have a 1 day tryout with T32 on saturday 12/8. just seeing what members could attend the hazing ceremony at 8:00am, and show this fellow bomber member around loon mt.

he is currently a T28 member.

jd got a message from ya. was that from yesterday? I have no cell coverage at my house so when I trek down the hill to civilization (downtown Ashland) I"m able to check my msgs. How was the drive home?? We got about 10-12" total. I spent the afternoon snowshoeing and da hip held up well. I think I'm ready for my rehab assignment for burnin some laps down Hero's Highway. The wif's gonna neuter me if I go any bigger. Any news from Mike @ PTC about my boards? I haven't heard from him yet. I'm itchin' to go!!

your boards were ready, he was aboat to put the finishing touches on your three, but he had a little problem with some poor pricks custom coiler. the coiler was a beauty, brand spakin new black 180 race carve metal, the sidewall read 180rc maybee 8.0stiff the initails read sm???? with a rounded tail and white sidewalls. she was in tuff shape! i guess mike is use too thicker bases on the coilers and he put the grinding stone right tru to da metal! mike said the guy was a big pu$$y anyways, he was a fake biker guy from cow hampsha! :flamethro

ill pick up your three later in the week, i just picked up tru-grit's prior collection, im going jibbin in the park tonight with my hommies from the hood! i always wanted to see how a freshly tuned prior did on the rails! :eplus2:

ill be heading up friday night, blue canoe or the bitta end for some bud diet pounders?

i got the call from Mike late this afternoon!! I have stuff goin on Fri night. Maybe I'll head up Saturday afternoon to grab my boards & meet t32 for some beverages in the Bunyan.

I heard they were training some new hires on that black coiler. 3 deg base & 1 deg side bevel right?? that's too bad. sorry stevo. :freak3::freak3:

they're blowin snow on Hero's!!! :1luvu:

your boards were ready, he was aboat to put the finishing touches on your three, but he had a little problem with some poor pricks custom coiler. the coiler was a beauty, brand spakin new black 180 race carve metal, the sidewall read 180rc maybee 8.0stiff the initails read sm???? with a rounded tail and white sidewalls. she was in tuff shape! i guess mike is use too thicker bases on the coilers and he put the grinding stone right tru to da metal! mike said the guy was a big pu$$y anyways, he was a fake biker guy from cow hampsha! :flamethro

well I talked to mike late last night and got the REAL story, he was still trying to straighten up his shop by the way. he said you came in half-in-the-wrappa and started throwing boards in the back of your truck like firewood. he said you then started pulling levers and turning dials on his new grinda yelling- where does the beea come out?! luckly my board was the first he tried with your settings, thanks again guy you gotta slow down you have responsibilities now.

oh yeah this "fake biker guy" put on some sweet apes this summa- they feel good and i do feel pretty tuff!!!

enzo come on down for a brewski it would be great to see ya again. i'll be toast by noon for some reason i keep riding around with my arms in the air and its friggin tiring!!!

post-1848-141842242855_thumb.jpg

enzo,

i will pick up your boards on thursday for you. should i grab stevo's to save him the trip? stevo let me know, i will be up 32 this weekend.

rumor has it that this was manch mikes leverage with the mtn. he would only buy the 3 dumb pass this year, if hero's was be open by mid december. i spoke to one of his people this week on the phone and he really wants to get 1,000,000 vertical ft on hero's this year.

enzo,

i will pick up your boards on thursday for you. should i grab stevo's to save him the trip? stevo let me know, i will be up 32 this weekend.

rumor has it that this was manch mikes leverage with the mtn. he would only buy the 3 dumb pass this year, if hero's was be open by mid december. i spoke to one of his people this week on the phone and he really wants to get 1,000,000 vertical ft on hero's this year.

thanks for the offer big guy but mike shipped it this morning.

btw the OL and I were up last sat and rode NP and EB chairs and didn't wait in a lift line for the first 3+ hours. see you this w/e...should be good

i was there all morning, i must have missed you. ill be up saturday. ill see you at the lodge or the lift.

jd

thanks for the offer big guy but mike shipped it this morning.

btw the OL and I were up last sat and rode NP and EB chairs and didn't wait in a lift line for the first 3+ hours. see you this w/e...should be good

• 2 weeks later...

Stevo--good seeing you this AM. How's the new Team Coiler ride?? It looks great!!!

JD--let me know if you're definitely coming up Friday. I have a 1/2 day at work and could possibly meet up with you in the afternoon.

My rehab start went well today. The conditions couldn't be any more perfect. The snow is ridiculous right now!! We stayed for 2 hours and took 5 runs. My hip felt great on the hill and I was able to push it at full throttle for some spurts. I'm a little tired & sore now but that was expected. I'm totally stoked and hoping da hip recovers quickly so I can return next weekend. :biggthump

enzo,

welcome back! thats great news about droppin the hip! it looks like i will be up friday and saturday. saturday definate and friday 90% depends on what happens at pro slut this week! ill check in later in the week.

eh, how'd the big guy do with his new 180 volant jib stick custom? I should have my new one for this weekend. at least thats what it said in the year book, jim!

welcome back brotha!