Note to New Members ×

Loon/WV Opening Days

Enzo

8 bells pbr?? conditions were unbelievable on tuesday. saturday should be nice. dth

attn: stevo set the 180rct up with a 20.5" width, 60front and 50rear and ill take it from there!! ill give her back on sunday, i promise!

got it-no problem- maybe I can make some metal snowshoes from the kindlin when youre done with her

eh I had a several 24oz pbrs in your honor during vaca...da can was as big as my hed!! I bet they don't serve that high brow brew at da bitta end baa

Manch Mike got smoked by a softbooter last night at the Pats Flats Drags. I don't even want to talk about my results.

380 Nic B 31 M Snowboard Green 1 22.44 G best

Green 2 23.10 S

378 Jason A 29 M Snowboard Yellow 1 23.71 S

Green 1 22.72 S best

379 Ken B 38 M Snowboard Yellow 1 DNF

Green 1 23.27 S best

Gotta work on Manch Mike for Saturday's outing.

is it April??? sure feels like it!! Temps in the 50's and rain showers earlier today. :barf: the wif was @ WV on Monday and said it was a brown snow slushfest. can't imagine what things look like now. snow should be crispy this weekend with temps dropping again. hopefully they'll crank up the snow guns. what's t32 roster lookin' like for the weekend?

is it April??? sure feels like it!! Temps in the 50's and rain showers earlier today. :barf: the wif was @ WV on Monday and said it was a brown snow slushfest. can't imagine what things look like now. snow should be crispy this weekend with temps dropping again. hopefully they'll crank up the snow guns. what's t32 roster lookin' like for the weekend?

i'll be there with the war department :eplus2:

Could be ugly. I may pass.

good call. more rain forecasted possibly for tomorrow. stevo I'll probably take a few runs on Sat. am with you. I need to drop tha hip on some ice...gotta shaaaaapen those shiny ptc edges.

jd--I'm heading down to the Whitt. Saturday night to watch my UNH boyz smoke Umass. aaaaahahahahaha :AR15firin

jv,

friendly waiger?

umass takes 2 out of 4 points this weekend vs the mildcats. if not, ill put a round on wisdoms tab the next time i see you guys "unh alum only"!

if i win, i get all i can eat hot dogs for a 1/2hr next friday on my way thru conkid! tell the wif to get ready! good luck this weekend, save your stuff for sunday, it should frim up over saturday night. dth

p.s also try to watch the uma/unh game on friday night on nesn, i might be getting some props from an old iron league buddy. hes a riot, hes calling the hockey east friday night games for the rest of the year. his name is brendan walsh, the tuffest kid ive ever seen. played with him in high school, juniors and against him in college, he also did a number on the american league statistics. GOOON !

varsity

this morning we made a last minute decision to take some runs. we bumped into wisdom in the pbr and rode with him for a few hours on the west basin. somehow it was too warm last night to blow snow yet conditions were frozen pretty solid. most trails were very hard, fast and crusty but still carveable with wicked shaaaarp ptc edges. a few trails had 4" of machine grooomed chum that felt more like quicksand than snow.

I know we got a lot of rain, but it was still a shock to see the amount of snow lost over the past week. never made it over to the North Peak, but from a distance we could see a gigantic bare spot on the Sunset face and many hazards on skiers right on Lower Flume.

not that bad of a day though...considering we had very low expectations and there were NO lift lines!! :biggthump conditions next weekend should be much better after some cold weather and fresh snow.

Tell Gretchen that the hot dogs are safe. I'll be there for the UNH Alum. free drinking session. Friday was a really good game. UMASS looked strong on their home ice, but spent too much time killing penalties in the 2nd and 3rd. The lake was definitely too big for them to have an effective forecheck and UNH was able to move the puck around well on Saturday.

Looked like some empty seats in Durham on Saturday.

she ordered extra dogs just in case. jd got a little cocky....umass had no chance. :nono: we had great seats right behind the unh bench. some empty seats b/c of the pats game & winter break, but we had some yahoo hecklers near us that kept things entertaining.

what's the status for t32's passes this weekend? I just realized I have a Limited Pass and this weekend is blacked out. :smashfrea

WV?? Cannon?? or suck it up for the free drinks and deal with the gapershow at 32??

I will be at WV tomorrow. I rode this afternoon at Loon, it was good but a little bumped-up. I think tomorrow will be good. The new snow had some moisture in it and the temp at my house is 25 deg at 5:30pm. I think it will set up nice for tomorrow. I will be riding True Grit as early as possible tomorrow and I hope to see a few of you blacked out Loon riders.

I was at loon yesterday and it was some of the hardest packed snow I've seen in my life. Super fast. Awesome carving though. I've never flexed my board so much. My trenches from the morning were still there at last run.

Discovered I still suck at moderate steeps. The groomed down lower flume. It was the best trail to straight line letting you easily hit 40+ with no effort at all.

I'll be there monday since tomorrow will be a zoo no matter where you go, and I wont be in driving shape on sunday because of some playoff game going on.

Two good days at WV. JD and Jeff are on the daily video clip on the WV web site. It looks cold today -8 on my deck in Campton at 7am with about two inches of fresh. I am Planing on riding untill noon today but it looks like one or two runs and in for a warm-up type of day. See you all later, oh yeah DTH!

glennc- thanks for playing host this w/e. you were killin the KesslerGS rocketship!

that big GUY in the blue puffa was a little over-rotated imho :eplus2:

awesome riding this weekend & nice meeting you Glenn. Good times!!! the stoke level at WV was rocking!! I gotta tell ya, after my crash last year I wondered if I'd ever be able to snowboard again. you guys helped me kick it up a big mf notch this weekend. WOOOHOOO!! I'm all fired up!!!!! props to T32/28...dtmfh sukkas!!!! true grit tdb!!!

glenn we were up this morning for a few runs and saw you coming down TG on the Kessler. You looked good!! decent snow but pretty blustery & cold.

stevo--i'm loving the madd. after every carve I have the biggest $hit-eating grin on my face. that thing just hooks up and shreds!! luv the avatar btw.

jd, did you sneak out last night and head back down to the bar at WV? that Shipyard chix was giving ya the eye.

guy you're showing up all ova the internet. first Stratton, then Waterslide Valley?? what's next?? you & Brittney on TMZ.com?? btw were you on Valley Run for that footage?? the first thing the wif says is--"how come he's not dropping tha hip???" :lol::lol::smashfrea:lol::lol:

let me know if you need a mass-hole plate made. I know a few washed up Rebels in cedar junction that can help ya out. i'll just need a couple cartons of rodz for trade.