Note to New Members ×

Loon/WV Opening Days

Enzo

Enzo you bastad!! any F1 pics?? Way back as a yout my very first cd was the sounds of F1...I blew the speakers w/i a month. I gotta get to a race.

beerfest has seen the future and the present:

Here's one of my pics of Massa. We had great seats right on the front straight across from the pits. My 3rd time going and I still get goosebumps. The sound is amazing!!! I'm uploading some vids to YouTube right now. I'll post them in the OffTopic Section.

post-580-141842233323_thumb.jpg

hey man, i had to go cuz I was in the process of getting laid again. :biggthump

Gleb ! Gleb ! Gleb !

atta boy ! go git um !

That was a convo between me and willy earlier tuesday morn. What a good week its been. I love F1. I got this game which had like 40 different styles of racing just for the F1. Toca:Race Driver 3 (incredible game). Too bad it was stolen when we got robbed :angryfire

• 3 weeks later...
nice hog guy. when you gettin the screamin eagles put on? btw ill be in n.h this weekend if you feel like taking a rip up north, ill be at exit 32. let me know!

thanks for th invite man. this w/e is out-sox on fri night, foxwoods sat, b-day sun :sleep:

I definitely would like to get up next time though. I can drop the wif off at exit 24, head up for a summa toast, then a tdab run to see who :barf: first!

Let us know how the new trails are progressing and if loon's goons will be horrifying that side of the mountain this winta! :eplus2:

nice hog guy. when you gettin the screamin eagles put on? btw ill be in n.h this weekend if you feel like taking a rip up north, ill be at exit 32. let me know!

guy did Clarks call and need a new Wolfman for the weekend?? give me a shout next time you're @ Exit 32. On Friday I leave for a 10 day trip to visit my bro in Jackson and then on to Park City for a conference.

stevo, were you up at the Weirs for Bike Week?? I heard you and your buddies farting by my house all week. sounds like a big weekend...good luck @ Foxwoods & Happy B-Day. How many new Coilers is the wif gettin you?

sick bike! Take notes from this paint job:

powerpuff_motorcycle_00.jpg

Happy bday and don't be like everyone around me and blow $500 at foxwoods in an hour. Be like me and make $130 of a $2 keno bet:biggthump

Btw, Bob Dea convinced me to get inline for a coiler for december. I'm psyced up to make my custom topsheet.

stevo, were you up at the Weirs for Bike Week?? I heard you and your buddies farting by my house all week. sounds like a big weekend...good luck @ Foxwoods & Happy B-Day. How many new Coilers is the wif gettin you?

naw I haven't been to bike week in years...it kinda got old and boring beating up hells angles.

I think I'm gunna thin the herd in the fall...the wif uses the quiver "issue" against me all the time. On a positive note YES one (1) uno coiler arriving in sept- Bv is throwing everything he's got at it. For crap sake wait till she sees that box :boxing_sm

Have a great trip to JH and PC- chow some ribs at Zoom for me!

sick bike! Take notes from this paint job:

powerpuff_motorcycle_00.jpg

Happy bday and don't be like everyone around me and blow $500 at foxwoods in an hour. Be like me and make $130 of a $2 keno bet:biggthump

Btw, Bob Dea convinced me to get inline for a coiler for december. I'm psyced up to make my custom topsheet.

congrats on the coiler big guy...I'll bet you don't have the sac to go with that pink topsheet theme though :eplus2:

Have a great trip to JH and PC- chow some ribs at Zoom for me!

Definitely!! Did I ever tell ya that I worked at Zoom for 2 years when I lived in PC? I was part of their original crew when they first opened in '95. I used to snack on those ribs almost everyday. Top secrect BBQ sauce recipe, but I got it!! Fingerlickin' good yo!!

Definitely!! Did I ever tell ya that I worked at Zoom for 2 years when I lived in PC? I was part of their original crew when they first opened in '95. I used to snack on those ribs almost everyday. Top secrect BBQ sauce recipe, but I got it!! Fingerlickin' good yo!!

GUY, I WILL GIVE ONE FREE NEW MADD WITH PTC TUNE FOR THAT FORMULA!! :eek:

GUY, I WILL GIVE ONE FREE NEW MADD WITH PTC TUNE FOR THAT FORMULA!! :eek:

Add a Coiler and then I may start talkin. :eplus2::eplus2:

3dumb spam has newest pics of Exit 32 South.

http://www.loonmtn.com/info/summer/gallery_spb.asp?utm_source=google&utm_medium=email&utm_content=ln-seas-prod-pgm&utm_campaign=3dmnews20070711%20&j=11644913&e=gpeters23@adelphia.net&l=1621508_HTML&u=138713922&mid=12421&jb=

one time in cow-hampsha, i saw what i would call a bronc-tiac. it had a bronco frame and suspension and everyting, with a firebird body. the only ting missing was burt reynolds, it was embarassing, but at least the two cow-tippas thought they were cool.

btw enzo, still hung from last nights sox game :freak3: . took the sales staff to the game. at about 2:15am after we left p.f changs the f-350 convoy decided to pull over for some snacks at a store24 on colombia rd in roxbury. we even cut a deal for a sleeve of chew, it was hilarious!

I know you boys will enjoy this.......Gkhuh-gkhuh-gkhuh!

I just woke up from last night's game. I sat kinda near the bullpen. Good game, or least what I remember of it. The score says we won, so I must've had fun.

You guys have your jacked up cars, we got ourselves pimped out dodge neons with shiny plastic rims...the wonders of mission hill.

• 2 weeks later...

you got spinnahs on those F350s??? Just got back from JH and PC. I rode the Olympic Bobsled run...holy $%!@....almost 70mph and 4G's!!! It was so intense I could feel my spine compressing in the corners!!!!

Team 32 Injury Report Update:

Things are feeling really good. Just finished PT a couple weeks ago and I'm finally off all meds. Starting to head to the gym 3 days a week for legs. Been walking & riding the exercise bike a lot. This weekend I'll be starting my speed hikes up to Camp III. Let me know when you'll be @ Exit 32. The wif had a Polaris sighting in Concord. No sign of the General Lee though.

camp 3: ill meet you up there only if they still have bud diets flowin. i did hear that polaris was in cowcord. the police report said some "GOON" overdosed on hotdogs and redbull pounders - at what point does the wife shut a customer off?

sound like your coming around really well, that bobsled ride sounded wicked pissa. dont forget when your doing your sqautzies have your ass at 90 degrees with the floor. just a little tip from the U.

The cops dropped the charges once we got things sorted out. Enzo's wife was selling dogs by the dozen to diabetics in mobility scooters. I had to step in.

Enzo - Good to hear you are healing up. We need a full roster to stake our claim to the south mtn.

sometimes I wonder what she puts into those things. they are so addictive....even vegetarians can't resist them.

no squats yet. playin it safe for now and doing a full leg routine on 6 different nautilus machines.