Note to New Members ×

Loon/WV Opening Days

Enzo

ENZO: Congrats on the this year's prize. The michelin man wants his puffa back!

Thanks to all for leaving your blood and guts on the hill w/ me this year. I keep praying that they will invent replacement knees that will outperform the ones I was born with.

Special thanks to JD for spotting the most pissa jumps on the hill this year. Hopefully I'll remember to spot my own jumps from now on.

Speaking about pissa jumps....JD gets the 2006-07 Jibba Award for Best Trick. Not only did he pull off multiple 360's that brought out the FBI and gapers at Cannon back in Feb., he is the only hardbooter to ever successfully pull a One-Foot Judo Air off a huge roller and live to tell. :biggthump

new events for next season: half-pipe & rail jam. I'm spending my summer on the trampoline to prepare.

also created the t da b EXTREME which ended with a piss in the race sh!tty start house while telling the gappers to gtf out, then flattening a mogul field, a spectacular entrance into the halfpuke scaring everyone, and then culminating with a 360 almost cutting a monkey in half! :freak3:

btw i did forget to mention the jump spotting clinic i put on. it all started one january mouring. i was sitting at the top of lowa flume ready to puke. when polaris pulled the general lee, 4' ova my head. that started a vertical barage of tricks and stupidity that went on for the hole year. until i tried putting an end to it when i sent 2 "associate team32 members" over the angel street headwall into and ungroomed mogul field. i realized that it might not be funny once i saw polaris charge it at 20mph and get about 10' of air, once he landed on his back. is when 260lb mojo le periheauxm charge it at 20mph and landed a couple feet away from polaris. that was the start of a great day,eh?

2007-2008 tdab,beerfafree,peelikeme award

its on for next year. the test runs went great. a little crowded in the halfpuke but i made my point. the mogul field was good and the illegal left turn up the hill to get to the halfpuke was the best part of the run. dth

is this JD, the bay state league enforcer, picking fights at Fenway??? guy, never thought you'd waste beer & good slice of pizza!!

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuN7hmlQrkw"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuN7hmlQrkw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

that punk deserved it, my shi-tzu could have caught that ball! he looked like a yankees fan, i couldn't help myself. btw it took three rent-a slobs to get me outa there. polaris, rage!!! im sorry it must have been some other guy march17th when we came out of the bunyan and found your pria on the ground. or the time they gave our pizza away at copper. stevo my iroc is running like its 1986 again im wicked pissa'd about that. just finished paying her off. i think i was the first guy to get 252months to finance an iroc! i told the insurance company that it was a second home so i could get the 21 year note on er. hampton beach her i come! :AR15firin

Guest Chippewa

Not fer nuthin' guy, but first of all, the kid doesn't look like me. Second, we should go to Sugarloaf, NOW. Third, can someone bring my board down to Mike Desantis, got a gash the size of your moms in the bottom of my Donek from Squaw rocks...

"you hit rocks! i hit rocks! see da thing is is when i drop the hip on my toeside, i go thru da snow. thats when i hit the rocks. " the hip droppa!

"your hot! im hot! see the thing is is im in my thermils and ive gut my gata on" the hip droppa!

tdab,beerfafree,dth.

Not fer nuthin' guy, but first of all, the kid doesn't look like me. Second, we should go to Sugarloaf, NOW. Third, can someone bring my board down to Mike Desantis, got a gash the size of your moms in the bottom of my Donek from Squaw rocks...

guy did you just wake up out of hibernation??? where've you been all winta? will you back on the team next season??

sugarloaf is rockin. 55 inches in the past week. my outlaws were up there for reggaefest and said it was the best late season conditions eva.

Guest Chippewa

I made it out that one powdah day at Goon! Good times. The strategy this year was to avoid the crowds at Loon. Got 2 days at Cannon, 2 days at Squaw, 1 day at loon and one day at Sundee Rivah. And I think I got more runs in on six days of riding with no crowds that I did in 18 days last year on the Threedom. Plus, I spent less money. The only downside is the fact that I was only able to spend one afternoon in the Bunyan room, bummer.

Glad to hear that you are doing better and will fully recover.

Crowds...CROWDS. There were no crowds at loon. i got more runs on saturday mornings than you got all yearee. See the thing is is that there were no crowds. I rod my shot bod, my lon bod, my paak bod, my rok bod, all my bods. I'd ride the shot bod in the powder and the lon bod in the grom. Fresh tune fer powda. WAX! i don need no wax! it was t da b, flinnie n me, all day, bunyan room, goofin in the LMP, beer fa free... you know what i'm sayin. tru grit till the bitta en! i'm gonna get another 20k outta these tires, but your gonna have to drive if it snows. an if you don like it, its like JD says, stay off my mountain!

he's not gonna wast his time talkin to girls unless its true lov.

pt is goin great. it's like a scene from Beerfest...Das Boot...Das Boot!!! i'm droppin tha hip kmac style!!! we'll be in town round 4pm hangin with some fellow 'cats. the rickshaws will be cartin me around back bay. we're in the right field table seats beneath the big bud sign. i'll give you a ring.